[BLIC] Planetcricket.net League

Lucky

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Where is Somerset_Rule? Should I restart the game and bat first myself? This way time won't be wasted.

Lucky

Somerset_Rule

Club Cricketer
if you bat first and then i will play my innings after school tommorow. I am English so my schedule is a bit different to yours!

Well done to Hariz and Wildwil on their victories! :happy

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I'd give that match a couple more days. Somerset_Rule isn't tech savvy!

Lucky

International Cricketer
Playing now, don't worry;) If I would have known earlier I would have been finished already!

Somerset_Rule

Club Cricketer
lol, sorry, to mess this all up, Hariz do you mind if our match runs over cos its nearly 10 o clock here and i m only 14 so i need to go to bed soon, lol, sounds a bit stupid but if thats possible it would be great!!!!!
If lucky posts it quickly i might have time tho

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Where's Hariz? When are we going to find out the fixtures for round three?

Hariz

International Cricketer
SkateBoarder said:
Where's Hariz? When are we going to find out the fixtures for round three?

Hi Guys !!! I am under a lot of burden due to some uni. stuff so sadly the start of the LG Cup aswell as the announcement of the 3rd round fixtures has been delayed :( :( . It can be upto the 18th of this month, so sorry for that. If I make it before that than I shall announce everything, if not then after the 18th. In the mean time practice matches or something can be played.

@arkmarkell: Mate fantastic performance to get to 302. I did'nt think u would come so close :eek: !! Well done ;)

@Somerset_Rule/Lucky: Guys finish the match and post the screens, you have got time.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Sweet success is made Salt by Vaughan blow

SWEET SUCCESS IS MADE SALT BY VAUGHAN BLOW
England have comfortably beaten Bangladesh in a practice match at Edgbaston in the Midlands, but an injury to captain Michael Vaughan is a worry.

scvawn241002.jpg

England captain Michael Vaughan injured his knee in training.

During training the day before the match, Vaughan complained of knee problems and was sent to Hospital for scans. The results showed that the captain has Ligament damage in his right knee, and is likely to miss the next three rounds of matches.

Marcus Trescothick stepped in and captained England superbly. They took early wickets (off the second and seventh ball of the match) to slow the visitors run rate right down. So much so that they scored just 44-2 from their ten overs, the third wicket partnership the strongest by far.

The Lions batted with real purpose and lost only two wickets on their way to victory. Trescothick was twenty-eight not out.

Ian Bell looks likely to replace Vaughan. He got a Golden Duck today (!).

16_5_2005_Ian%20Bell.jpg

Ian Bell is ready to replace Michael Vaughan despite Golden Duck

"I am very pleased with today's performance. We struggled against the Netherlands in our last practice match but we have shown our class against a higher ranked team today." said team manager Lee Payne.

woosaah

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
if people post their teams and bowling lineups i will make the roster up and post it, that way there will be no problems with the bowling and stuff.

just a thought :D

woosaah

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
nope? have people given up already?

Users who are viewing this thread