Border-Gavaskar Trophy (India in Australia) Dec-Jan 2011/12

Here we go. The familiar collapse.

Kohli, you are an excellent shorter format player but I don't want to see you near test squad.

And that aggression from Kohli is completely fake. He is worser than Sreesanth.

Btw, what is Akram and Chappell talking about cowardity and Zaheer Khan? What did Zaheer do?

getting out when set is now becoming a bit of a feature. 7 fifties and no 100s, and in some of those it really wasn't like they were scratching around, they were looking good. australia have also made 7 fifties, but converted 3 of them here into, well massive, scores.

A touch of extra luck (eg Haddin holding his catches) and India would have been all out for less than 250. Pattinson and Siddle may end up with rubbish-looking stats from India's second innings, but I think there's been enough done here today to show they can bowl pretty well on the more testing wickets for the bowlers.

Good to see.

Bring Pattinson to India please. We want him for breakfast, lunch and dinner when we bat on Indian wickets.:D

Last edited:
That's exactly what the Australian pacers are doing to us at the moment (an in the past). ;)

What are the Australian pacers doing to the Australian batsmen? Who is this 'US' you are talking about? You are a BDCA (Born Desi Confused Aussie).:D So you must surely not be referring to Indian team as 'WE'

Funny to see calls for dropping Ashwin. On a wicket where you got nothing at all from it and when your other bowlers droop their shoulders so early and the batsmen are on a rampage, what can Ashwin do? He still managed to bowl tight and didn't let Australia away from his end.

Last edited:
What are the Australian pacers doing to the Australian batsmen? Who is this 'US' you are talking about? You are a BDCA (Born Desi Confused Aussie).:D So you must surely not be referring to Indian team as 'WE'

:mad You're right. Allow me to re-phrase..

Australia's pacers are having us (India) for breakfast, lunch and dinner at the moment.

A touch of extra luck (eg Haddin holding his catches) and India would have been all out for less than 250. Pattinson and Siddle may end up with rubbish-looking stats from India's second innings, but I think there's been enough done here today to show they can bowl pretty well on the more testing wickets for the bowlers.

Good to see.

Similar touch of luck would have let us bat longer in the first innings, post 350-400 and would have probably drawn us the game easily here.

----------

:mad You're right. Allow me to re-phrase..

Australia's pacers are having us (India) for breakfast, lunch and dinner at the moment.

Thats true. But please don't use 'US' for India. Stay at one spot.:D

Similar touch of luck would have let us bat longer in the first innings, post 350-400 and would have probably drawn us the game easily here.

----------

Thats true. But please don't use 'US' for India. Stay at one spot.:D

I guess you're right again.

So whenever I comment, I'll remain neutral.

--

It's not that I don't like India as a cricketing nation. In-fact, I was cheering for India in the World Cups.

--

Okay. Australia, then.

--

I'll still continue addressing as a neutral though. I can't strip my nationality completely.

--

Edit: These remarks are going to make me quite unpopular.

Ashwin keeps increasing his batting reputation with every innings that he plays. 49* at the point is a very good knock and should give the team some smiles too and the confidence. If India can sneak in a 400 score here (they are 16 runs away), should give them good confidence about their batting for Perth.

Edit: Damn, I should stop talking. I always say something, and the opposite happens. DARN!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread