Border-Gavaskar Trophy (India in Australia) Dec-Jan 2011/12

Huge fail from India picking four quicks, especially Vinay Kumar. The few times I have seen him bowl he hasn't really offered much at all. What also makes it a crazy decision is that Ashwin has been batting pretty well also, that tail is looking extremely long with Zaheer at 8. They almost have four number 11s :p

Sehwag needs to go down the order, or just be dropped from the team when touring overseas. He more often hurts the team's flow by getting out early

Nothing is working currently for the Indian team. Wont be shocking if there is another collapse today. This pair is crucial, these two made some runs in the 2nd innings of the last test as well and so repeating that is needed in the current situation. I'm not sure about Laxman, no doubt he can be dangerous but only if he finds his magical touch in this innings or this test.

----------

Remarkable shot there from Tendulkar by the way. :clap

I'm not sure about Laxman, no doubt he can be dangerous but only if he finds his magical touch in this innings or this test.

Hes only good in the second innings.

Tendulkar just played two of the most brilliant shots you'll see whole day :clap

----------

And good job India, Dropped the second highest scorer for India in this series. :eek: :facepalm

----------

Is Siddle for real? Serving Tendy those full balls :eek: He's not Dravid, he'll eat them for breakfast lunch and diner. :lol

----------

I'm glad i woke up early... Absolute class
:clap

----------

Gambhir doesn't look comfortable at the crease but at least he's gritting it out. Thats all Tendulkar need. Someone occupying the crease at the other end so that he can play his game. I wont mind if Gambhir scores a 50 off 150 balls here :p

Gambhir doesn't look comfortable at the crease but at least he's gritting it out. Thats all Tendulkar need. Someone occupying the crease at the other end so that he can play his game. I wont mind if Gambhir scores a 50 off 150 balls here :p

R u watching the right game? Gambhir has looked the most comfortable of all batsmen today. He has been beaten, but all of them have been beaten today (barring Sehwag who just didnt stay in enough there to be beaten:p).

This is an excellent batting wicket (all hype about the green-ness is misleading). If we dont get 300+ here, we are as screwed as we were in Sydney.:facepalm

fffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

fuming! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Users who are viewing this thread