Border-Gavaskar Trophy (India in Australia) Dec-Jan 2011/12

Kohli is playing the right game here for the conditions. I am slowly starting to see some real consistent solidity from Kohli. At Perth, he was the best Indian batsman and here, he seems to be continuing from where he left. If he can get a big hundred here, nobody can kick him out, and he can also push himself up for test captaincy in the future when the seniors retire and when Dhoni is phased out of tests.

Rhino! fried chicken me dead, are these umpires going to check every wicket for a no-ball? Same ???? all series. No problem if an Aussie gets out, but check everything for the Indians.

Last edited:
Saha done by the Clarke hoodoo. Good little knock by him, Clarke has left those before so nothing too serious to worry about there just take the positives from that knock.

The last dangerous partnership left for the first innings. I can imagine a Kohli double and Ashwin century.

----------

The Victorian! Kohli's was close but no doubt for Ashwin :clap

Hmm, road indeed...

is Zaheer mentally retarded? Never mind, don't answer that (just saw the replay).

Last edited:
well time for Kohli to hit out or get out. At least we know who can replace Tendulkar for the next series.

Awful! Hope at least Kohli gets his deserved ton.

----------

well time for Kohli to hit out or get out. At least we know who can replace Tendulkar for the next series.

True. Kohli seems a good No. 4

Onto 95! Come on boy, get it. This ton is not only for you, it's for the whole of India.

Talk about pressure situations. Kohli's mind must be racing.

----------

5 balls.. What's Sharma got? Got the single :D

I think Kohli's lost his mind since Saha fell.

Last edited:
Kohli has melted

----------

Grandpa Ponting has a chat to the kiddies

----------

I only hope Kohli's 100 doesn't end the bizarre theatre of the last few overs

KOHLI! All class. THIS is why he was picked ahead of any other competitors for that number 6 spot. He's got it all.

Users who are viewing this thread