Border-Gavaskar Trophy (India in Australia) Dec-Jan 2011/12

Tendulkar probably might be out tonight. He looks awful when defending, and he is repeating those same tactics for close of play. And with it, the match will be sealed.

Well, we are in for a treat!! This match although being a flat track could end in 4 days :p

except he's not retiring on 99 he's retiring on 51 and 48, I really don't see the big deal with this 100th 100 thing. it doesn't exist, it's like making a compound average for a player or something. if gayle was playing international cricket he'd probably make a 100 100s by adding on his twenty20 scores (exagerating for effect)

Last edited:
Seems like a few wickets have tumbled since lunch.

Still in my farthest mind hoping for an Indian revival. Again going back to that Adelaide 2003-04 match, India were 85-4 against Australia's 556 before Dravid and Laxman sparked that revival. Hope Sachin, Gambhir, Laxman, Kohli and Saha can help India spark a similar revival. Not for the sake of this test series, but with the upcoming ODI series, India needs a huge dose of confidence going into it and such a revival here can help with that.

Still in my farthest mind hoping for an Indian revival. Again going back to that Adelaide 2003-04 match, India were 85-4 against Australia's 556 before Dravid and Laxman sparked that revival. Hope Sachin, Gambhir, Laxman, Kohli and Saha can help India spark a similar revival. Not for the sake of this test series, but with the upcoming ODI series, India needs a huge dose of confidence going into it and such a revival here can help with that.

Exactly, anything could happen from here. It wasn't so long ago that Siddle and Hilfenhaus looked pretty mediocre. With the dry heat taking away their new-found conventional swing, it could be 2010-11 all over again. It'll be a good test of how far our bowlers have really come. Can they get consistent reverse? Do they have the accuracy and guile to thrive when the ball is doing nothing? Or will India throw away its wickets again and deprive us of the contest we're looking forward to?

Happy Australia/Republic Day, everybody.

except he's not retiring on 99 he's retiring on 51 and 48, I really don't see the big deal with this 100th 100 thing. it doesn't exist, it's like making a compound average for a player or something. if gayle was playing international cricket he'd probably make a 100 100s by adding on his twenty20 scores (exagerating for effect)

Why would you be so exited when you are not even an Indian. T20 is crap ! Its not even worth adding !

Why would you be so exited when you are not even an Indian. T20 is crap ! Its not even worth adding !

What he's saying is true. It's a made up statistic/record that someone just happened to stumble upon. It only means something because people like you say it does. It's impressive, and nobody is saying it isn't. However, I don't really don't know what to make of it because it's something as simple and childish as putting two numbers together.

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiddle :clap I don't mind being wrong about the death rattle..

Checking no-ball? :spy

----------

All good, superb catch. On your bike Tendy.

Users who are viewing this thread