IPL Bored of the IPL yet?

Are you bored of the IPL yet? Is it too long?

• I am getting bored and think it's too long

Votes: 20 58.8%
  • I'm still loving every second and think 2 rounds is perfect

Votes: 14 41.2%

• Total voters

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Having two matches a day is ridiculous. Who's going to watch two matches almost every day? People are only going to follow the team they support or lose interest. If they had a match every alternate day maybe they would watch every match.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Last time at this stage Royals and Kings were already confirmed of semi final place.

khalek

Panel of Selectors
This year's IPL sucks. So many Internationals are on the bench and only 4 in the playing XI, at least last year it wasnt like this. Too many bowler friendly wickets which makes it very tough to play shots and with wickets falling in regular intervals, the game gets too slow.

Not sure if I'll even watch the finals.

Precambrian

International Cricketer
Sounds like you were in Antarctica last year. Because last year too only 4 internationals were allowed in the playing XI. As to the rule, not for nothing it is the Indian Premier League.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I started to feel bored of this IPL now... For last one week, I hardly watched the match and I never watched any full matches for about a week! :p

Too many matches in short period of time .. There is a proverb, " Too much of anything is good for nothing! " :D

Users who are viewing this thread