Boss's CoolGamePlayPatch Thread

Will we need an Optional GamePlay Patch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hi eddie,jonah, saisrini80 thanx 4 u'r feedbacks. All bugs will be taken into account,there to bug-free next patch. Is anyone testing Testmatches yet?, i will be thankful if anyone do so.

thanx skateboarder2,sameer0807. i am a real hardworker u know! :onpc

BTW CoolGamePlayPatch-Version:1 may be released on next wednesday(need more fb on testmatches before that!)

Boss

I actually only tried on test matches. I thought it was quite good (apart from the advance down wicket shot i've already mentioned). CPU bat realistically, perhaps it could do with a slight boost because I bowled them out for 197, but they're not looking to swipe every ball which is always good. I think the batting really does rock, the best patch since ravi's for this. Perhaps you should tone down the power of some of the shots, make the outfield slower so you really have to work for those fours.

Err... I'll tell you more when I think of it. ;)

great patch!! odis and test matches are really good. I am surprised this is still a beta patch! the tailenders cant play a shot though because it is very hard to time the ball.

overall 9.5/10

:help When I bowl the CPU team gets runout too many times, they just run even the ball is in the payer's hand other wise the patch is really good... So what can I do to fix that problem??

preet said:
:help When I bowl the CPU team gets runout too many times, they just run even the ball is in the payer's hand other wise the patch is really good... So what can I do to fix that problem??

This is a traditional bug with Ck2004 as far as I'm aware. You can fix it with Sam's runout.exe from the Downloads centre, but that means you can't run his normal .exe at the same time, so you get the lineup bug back. I 'spose it depends what you want.

Use the lineup exe for batting and the runout exe for bowling.

How about having two versions of this patch?
One in which the bowling marker is visible from early on (as originally)

Indyan said:
How about having two versions of this patch?
One in which the bowling marker is visible from early on (as originally)
what do u mean? is it u not getting bowling cursor in batting if yes then use cursor made by sam

more updates on my CoolGamePlayPatch-Version:1 tomorrow!!!

Boss

I played a test match on a hard pitch, hard mode against england, batting seems to be quite good. But when i started to bowl CPU gets far too many edges even on a hard pitch!. CPU ended up something around 120(both the innings) about 8 wickets came from fast bowlers and all of them were edges.
Then i played a one day match on green pitch, CPU edged almost every ball and it got all out at 25.
So I think the CPU edges must be reduced quite a bit.

So I think the CPU edges must be reduced quite a bit.

done prakash!, can expect less edges on my CGPv1. thanx 4 u'r fb mate!!!

boss

Shake_12 said:
remember to realse the orginal field settings which where der b4... other than that lookin forward to ur newer version

i feel boss's field settings make batting harder in this patch. the thing that needs to be tweaked is the placement of fielders after a few shots to the boundary!! 3 to 4 fielders start patrolling the boundary within the first 15 overs

Users who are viewing this thread