Your Cricket BPL - My First Big Chance After College Life.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
41480_100000167534359_6045_n.jpg

This is my very first season in this tournament. Playing as a full time wicket keeper. The matches will soon start & I will write up what mistakes I did, what improvements I need etc etc...

40373_152649954750588_100000167534359_509230_1376394_n.jpg

That's My Team Logo.

lol wonder boys :facepalm:p

and best of luck, i was my teams back up keeper and i could'nt do it for 50 overs :(, my back killed me.

The team was selected on the basis of auction and the bid money was not reveled till now but.. Today it was reveled. They have bought me for 28000 INR. :D

lol comparing to IPL this is way toooo small but for me it's way toooo big :)

Hope I play well and be worth that or even more :)

BPL is a T20 tournament which will compromise of 6 teams divided into two groups and each team plays other team in group once and top team from both move to semi finals and then finals.

The player selection is same like IPL. There were 120 players in the Auction List.

Each team is bought worth 2 lakh Indian National Rupees.

Then the team is given another 2 lakh budget for buying players based on their performance in past and few other things.

I was the second highest keeper bought in any time.

28,000 INR. The money does not matter but my last tournament in India before I Shift to United States

The team was selected on the basis of auction and the bid money was not reveled till now but.. Today it was reveled. They have bought me for 28000 INR. :D

lol comparing to IPL this is way toooo small but for me it's way toooo big :)

Hope I play well and be worth that or even more :)

That's quite interesting. Good luck and do share how your season goes.

This looks interesting. Do well for your side who have bought you paying a good amount. :)

Thank You Guys. Will definitely do well.

Just had a party today and really enjoyed we had good amount of discussion and have set our basic goal.

We have a coach and our owner say's it's going to be surprise to see who

Waiting to know who it is:spy

Users who are viewing this thread