brain lara system reqiurements

for alll the people who dont know what card they got... Click on Start then Run and inteh box type " dxdiag " without quotations ofcourse and hit Enter, if u get a message say YES, then it will load ont he first page it gives u all the info abt ur procesor and more, then u will see Tabs on the Top click on Display and it will have all of the info u need on ur video card, and same with Sound...... ;).......

AGP or PCI A ATI Radeon X1950Pro is the best price vs performance card on the market. What with being just a little over a hundred english pounds, it allows you to run games at restpectful resolutions and at high aa/af settings.

For all those asking about there graphics card capabilities, i would advise give thee specifications checker a shot :) And still if you have a doubt, post in that thread :)

Kshitiz_Indian said:
For all those asking about there graphics card capabilities, i would advise give thee specifications checker a shot :) And still if you have a doubt, post in that thread :)

Kshitiz bhai , forgot the thread , :( can u plz post the link ,Thx :cheers

cnbd_novice said:
Erm......would I be able to run Brian Lara 2007 with the following graphics card:Intel(R) 82945G Express Chipset Family ? ? ? ? ?

well, not sure but what processor or motherboard u have ? If it is P4 may be you have intel extreme graohics 2 which will be able to run BLIC 07 it will be choppy though.

can you give your pc requirements. I would suggest you get a video card to run smothly :) .

All Geforce 6 or above cards will run the game even the fx series. :onpc

Ankit kukreti said:
well, not sure but what processor or motherboard u have ? If it is P4 may be you have intel extreme graohics 2 which will be able to run BLIC 07 it will be choppy though.

can you give your pc requirements. I would suggest you get a video card to run smothly :) .

All Geforce 6 or above cards will run the game even the fx series. :onpc

Thank you for replying.

My processor is indeed Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.06 GHz. I have 512 MB memory. And when checking my Graphics Properties, it shows the name of Intel Graphics Media Accelerator Driver. I realy do not know what this might mean but really hope you can tell me if my computer would "qualify" to run Brian Lara 2007 in its current form.

I hve Geforce FX 5200 , is it quite good for BLIC 07 :D

Thanks for the information Kshitiz and I posted another image in your thread. Can you please try to explain it to me??

Last edited:
wat abt radeon X300 series????????????????????????

plz reply can i run blic 07 with this graphic card??????????

Kshitiz_Indian said:
I doubt if X300 can run BLIC 07, its quite outdated, though as far as i have seen it working it should .

depends, wheteher you have onboard or External ?

its onboard.................

apoorv said:
wat abt radeon X300 series????????????????????????

plz reply can i run blic 07 with this graphic card??????????

I have this graphics card and so does the Community Liason on the codemasters' forums, he says it works when he plays BLIC 07 (review code) but will find out more on the matter soon.

Do not post about the X300 on the BLIC 07 forums because he is already finding out for me.

Users who are viewing this thread