Bucknor mimics Dravid on field

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ricky123

B) The Indian team management has lodged an angry protest against umpire Steve Bucknor for his "unbecoming conduct" during the day-night encounter against Australia in Sydney.

Bucknor , it is learnt, rolled his fingers over the ball, looking at Dravid rather tauntingly, when he arrived in to bat. The insinuation was direct and blatant. The team, in fact, found it deplorable and took the extreme step of reporting it to ICC Match Referee Clive Lloyd.

come on guys he was only mucking around, some ppl have no sense of humour. i think the indian team needs to grow up.

no offence to india or any indians on this forum. im sorry but i think they are making a mountain out of a mould hill. (i think thats how the saying goes lol)

B) i am not sure if he did it ,intentionally ,but if he did then it is wrong .when a batsmen is coming to the crease in a preassure ,

Originally posted by umosay@Jan 24 2004, 02:37 PM
shame on dravid for doing it in the first place
B) do u even know what happened there .? :angry:

Originally posted by umosay@Jan 24 2004, 02:37 PM
shame on dravid for doing it in the first place
B) dravid learnt it from wasim akram :lol: :lol:

Do you think Buknor would have done it if an Australian did what Dravid did? no, so i dont think he should have done it to the Indians

He's playin around, JEEZ calm down. I dunno why every1 thinks that Australia can get away with murder. They're just another cricketing nation. It was just a joke.

squiz Posted on Jan 24 2004, 03:32 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He's playin around, JEEZ calm down. I dunno why every1 thinks that Australia can get away with murder. They're just another cricketing nation. It was just a joke.

Exactly

Steve Bucknor would have done the same thing reguardless who it was, hes a funny guy. My fav Umpire.

Originally posted by BadWog@Jan 24 2004, 04:00 PM
squiz Posted on Jan 24 2004, 03:32 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exactly

Steve Bucknor would have done the same thing reguardless who it was, hes a funny guy. My fav Umpire.
yeah not a surprise there :D

bucknor is pathetic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread