Bug Report Discussion

Shouldnt you be playing that on the off...

PS Backfoot cover drive punch animation would have looked so cool for that delivery...
Yes back foot punch on off works well but pull should also b possible.
If u look closely the ball land on about the 4th stump just outside off and cuts a little away. Should b able to pull that on leg.
Dbc14 had this one just spot ON. Opens up the shot selection

Regarding the back foot punch outside off..it's spot on

This actually happens offline as well. I have been out about 2 or 3 times when trying to hit a spinner (it does not necessarily have to be a lofted shot). If you try to hit a spinner (without any triggers; using just left and right stick) and you miss, very often your player has his foot slightly outside the crease and gets stumped. Pressing O (circle button) to attempt to return back to crease doesn't work!

I was having this issue as well. I dont think its a bug though. The batsman gets stumped because he is already standing forward in the crease. Playing a front foot lofted or drive tends to make the batsman lurch forward, exceeding the crease line in the process. Try what i do: Before the spinner bowls his delivery, hold back the left analogue stick for a bit so he gets deeper in the crease. Then, even after playing a front shot and missing, his foot should be inside crease.

I was having this issue as well. I dont think its a bug though. The batsman gets stumped because he is already standing forward in the crease. Playing a front foot lofted or drive tends to make the batsman lurch forward, exceeding the crease line in the process. Try what i do: Before the spinner bowls his delivery, hold back the left analogue stick for a bit so he gets deeper in the crease. Then, even after playing a front shot and missing, his foot should be inside crease.

Option to see exactly where's Batsman standing in the crease is important here. A close up view may b. That will b helpfull

What if you take a step back before facing against spinners and use it as the default position while facing spinners? Does it still lead to such dismissals?
Same thing happened 5 times in an innings. Scoreboard attached. AI was batting. None were ramp shots. Nathan Lyons 5 out of 8 wickets were stumpings of the same nature.Screenshot_20171115-190829.jpg

I have no problem with what you mentioned in the bold part - the only issue is return to crease (Circle button) does not work when this happens! There is not even an attempt to get back into the crease.

Platform: PS4
Game Version: v0.1.0.1.0349
Game Mode: career mode
Match Type: any
Teams used: any
Ground: Default
Over Count: NA
Issue : can't continue my career because of the
Bug description
: upon loading the file it says it's corrupted
Can I get some more info about your Career - what settings did you choose at the start, how far were you in, and did you experience a game crash or power outage?

Platform: ps4
Game Version: 1.03
Game Mode: career
Match Type: One day
Teams used: online career
Ground: Any
Issue: standard controls
Bug description: for some reason when I used training the buttons were fine. Playing career when trying to hit straight I have to push L3 button down and if right then L3 I have to place left. Should be straight forward if I'm trying to hit straight. Then directional of L3. should be straight. Maybe others come across this.
If you are using a Broadcast or Bowling camera for batting, you'll want to enable the 'Invert Controls' option in Settings.

PS4 with 1.03 patch

The batting arial maker is really making hard for me to bat, as I don't use it and can't disable it .
Also the batting modifier when used are resulting in odd behaviour in gameplay when while Batting ball in untouchable and even the camera(pro cam) pan intself randomly.

Already posted abive in the bug thread

PS4 with 1.03 patch

The batting arial maker is really making hard for me to bat, as I don't use it and can't disable it .
Also the batting modifier when used are resulting in odd behaviour in gameplay when while Batting ball in untouchable and even the camera(pro cam) pan intself randomly.

Already posted abive in the bug thread
you can disable it according to the settings menu, while you in the match hit options, settings under HUD BATSMAN AERIAL MARKER

you can disable it according to the settings menu, while you in the match hit options, settings under HUD BATSMAN AERIAL MARKER
Nothing happening. Tried many times

Platform: Ps4
Game Version: 1.03
Game Mode: Casual
Match Type: t20
Teams used: eng vs aus
Ground: Any
Issue (one line description): sometime shot played otherside
Bug description (detail): I plays 3 or 4 T20 matches loved the game. But sometime shots are not played as it should be. Like i want to play offside but the ball came leg side.. It should be missed but batsman played it leg side with offside animation shoot and its look odd... It happened 5 to 6 times

This is not a bug, it's timing. It's what's supposed to happen - you mistime it and it doesn't go where you want it.

It's not about where i want to play it's about shoot animation because I tried to play it leg side with R3 on leg side but animation shoot shows off side playing? And ball goes leg side and it happens 5 to 6 times. I will upload the short clip soon @blockerdave

Last edited:
Did anyone face issues where your batsman takes one step towards off stump right before delivery was bowled(without any user input)? It happened for consecutive two overs for two different batsman, but everything was fine after that.

Did anyone face issues where your batsman takes one step towards off stump right before delivery was bowled(without any user input)? It happened for consecutive two overs for two different batsman, but everything was fine after that.
Edited as I dont own the game and dont want to create confusion...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread