Game Mode: any
Match Type:
any
Teams used: Created
Ground: Any
Over Count: Any
Issue:
Team logos not fitting
Bug description: The created team logos are very disproportionate. When the teams are introduced, the logos are squished sideways. When lineups are shown the logos are very small. Not really a bug but it would be nice to have it fixed.

It is misleading and unhelpful for you to post this - and no, posting it in the discussion thread doesn't make that okay.
Just saying. It is a minor issue. Also, I may not have the game but it doesn't mean I haven't seen this issue on my mates games or on youtube.

Off Topic: As said, I am adding those that post bugs/issues that have not had first hand experience to my ignore list - we have no tolerance for it, we can't afford the shadow boxing - you are adding nothing to the discussion and even worse, wasting time that could be spent fixing legitimate issues. There is no way to tell from a video what a user has done or the circumstances in play, let alone patch/no patch etc.

Just a suggestion : If we could a pinned post on a separate thread where bigants could list the bugs they have noted so anyone wanting to post will only have to read that post before reporting any bugs. This would help people to know if the bug is already known.

Platform: PS4
Game Version: 1.04
Game Mode: ashes series
Match Type: test
Teams used: aus
(Ai) ind (user)
Ground: sydney
Over Count: various
Issue (one line description): got out and given by umpire as well while batting, but batsman and score still remain
Bug description (detail): as above, kept trying to get out and the problem kept persisting (virat kohli if that makes is of any use) can upload a video for reference if required.
Happened to me 8 times in one match now with ODI online ;(

I have noticed two major bugs so far on Xbox One. Firstly, the player statistics seem to be a bit bugged when viewing after playing a game. For example, I scored 130 runs with Niroshan Dickwella for Sri Lanka, but it then put his highest score as 220 not out? Secondly, anytime I try and select a line up and include a player who I have added to the team, it crashes and puts me out of the game. For example, I added KL Rahul to the Indian team and went to select him in the lineup, and three times now as soon as I have done this, it has crashed. Aside from this, just wanted to say that this is by far the best cricket game I have ever played and I am blown away by how good it is.

Happened to me 8 times in one match now with ODI online ;(

This one has to be the priority. Every wicket in Ashes is crucial and game changing so to have one taken away will cause great amounts of frustration. It has happened to me both online and offline

Platform: Xbox One
Game Version: v0.1.0.1.0354
Game Mode: All
Match Type:All

Teams used: All
Issue (one line description): Co-op mode (same console), invert control and stuck.
Bug description (detail):When i plug in 2 controllers, in co-op mode the 'Invert' option doesnt work in any controller. and another bug is that running between, when 2 batsmen in one end then the wicketkeeper or bowler doesnt take bails off and it stucks here for hours (checked for 20+ mins)

The Aggressive Ground Shot(L2 R2) training mode bug is fixed in the new patch. The trophy "All Knowing" can be unlocked now.

Some feedback from the online activ community is that timing is easy on legend mode, others are happy about the marker early. Some saying edges are less.

May b we can have.
"proper modifier for online gameplay"

So a online leagues group can decide what type of gamplay they want.
Timing, marker , edges all can customized.
This can be helpfull and less pressure on
Big ant to deliver that perfect gameplay. Only thing is modifier should b working perfectly.

Thx

Just a quick report on the fixes i have witnessed post patch 1.05:
1) The scoreboard now reads correct run rate required and overs remaining at all times.
2) In casual mode, the stats being updated are correct and no longer being 'stacked'. However the issue of * appearing after a high score even when the batsman was out is still there.
3)I haven't experienced any stumping (when the batsman misses a drive or lofted shot off a spinner) in about 100+ overs of ODI.

Just wanted to thank Big Ant for their dedication to improve their game and make us cricket fans happy. 2 patches in 2 days. Wow..

I have one request and i know that Ross and company are well aware of it: the stats should update in tour and competition modes. Please take your time and do things how you see fit. I have realized from posts that this is a design issue and therefore being looked as a requested feature instead of a bug (so i wont mention this in the bug reporting thread ever). Fingers crossed and once again many thanks from a cricket fan.

Users who are viewing this thread