Buying Don Bradman Cricket 14 in Asia

I hope game come before april.

if you are a ps3 or xbox360 gamer like me then it is coming for you in march last week...and if you are a pc gamer then wait till mid-may or last week of may

----------

First of all, I'm not a kid and secondly they are not just games. People's livelihood depend on that. A game is a product created due to hours and hours of effort from the hundreds of developers. It takes time and money to produce games. So they are entitled to at least break even and get some margin so that they can produce more games.
Lack of money is a pretty lame excuse for pirating. I'm a student so my cash is limited too. But I save for the games I want to play. I saved to get a PS3 myself. I save for its games. I saved to get a gaming headphone. I saved for my new mobile. If I had gone by your logic, I'd have ended up stealing all of them. :rolleyes
So IMO the problem lies in your mind. Everyone who's a gamer , but strapped for cash, saves money to buy games.

----------

P.S: I live in India. ;)
agree with you it is just an illness of mind to pirate game.....you can buy a pc which costs 30000INR-45000INR but hates to buy a 2000-3000 INR game....but yeah everyone is not so lucky to have so much money so game developers should also think about it because in US you give them a game for 35$-90$....in india they ask us to spend 10% of our income for buying their games while in US they ask them to spend less than 1%....so there are both negatives and positives....it depends upon you what way you look at it....

Flipkart seems to have removed the PC version of Don Bradman Cricket from its site. I can only see PS3 and XBox listings. World tour effect?

DBC 14 Coming to india on April 3 ? PLease can anyone confirm .........

Can I buy this game in Malaysia Kuala Lumpur ?? Any particular shop ?? Your reply will b Thank ful I am new here

Can I buy this game in Malaysia Kuala Lumpur ?? Any particular shop ?? Your reply will b Thank ful I am new here

Its is available in singapore so you can get it from there....

SINGAPORE: BS SONS, BSSONS

Flipkart preorder is up and running now. 6% discount on 4299. Thus price is 3999. Registered on copy for PS3. Lets hope they deliver it by 4th April.

PreOrdered from FlipKart @ INR 3,999/- Net....Very Excited:D:D:D:D...Friends please add me to Multiplayer in PS3..My PSN ID is: ujjwal999

Users who are viewing this thread