Buying Don Bradman Cricket 14 in Asia

To valerian140
Lucky escape for me
got it for Rs 3999...now showing Rs 4299.....

To valerian140
Lucky escape for me
got it for Rs 3999...now showing Rs 4299.....

Yes those who booked in that 2 hours period are the lucky ones. If I remember right GTA 5 price jumped in the 5th day of its preorders, while DBC14 jumped in matter of 2 hours.

I spoke to a flipkart customer care person he says if the game releases on 3rd they will ship it on 3rd only and the metro cities will get on the same day whereas the other cities will get it after 1 or 2 days:)

I spoke to a flipkart customer care person he says if the game releases on 3rd they will ship it on 3rd only and the metro cities will get on the same day whereas the other cities will get it after 1 or 2 days:)

Awesome news. Did you ask them about the steel book edition?

This game is too much highly priced

No it is not. It is made in Australia with Australian salaries etcetera. It is high quality and deserves to be paid for whatever the price. If people cant afford it, that is unfortunate but one of the facts of life. I see a whole bunch of houses I would like to live in but cant.

----------

Thanks. Sorted now. Good God some people need a smack in the Kevin Pietersen.

Have you tried taking out your anger on a locker?

Nah. I just ban cretins and get my kicks from that. Hate pirates, hate em. No justification whatsoever. Then they start complaining why no decent cricket games are made. Bunch of bankers, all of em.

Nah. I just ban cretins and get my kicks from that. Hate pirates, hate em. No justification whatsoever. Then they start complaining why no decent cricket games are made. Bunch of bankers, all of em.
What's the general ban length for vouching for pirating like Super Cricketer?

Agree with you. Anyone who thinks there is justification for pirating is scum.

I really like pirates. In fact, I wish I were a pirate

of the Caribbean kind

Users who are viewing this thread