Buying Don Bradman Cricket 14 in Asia

Ross, already paid for my pre-order on Flipkart. Happy to have done my bit towards the game. Hope the game lives up to all the hype. Thanks for making it available a worldwide release in India possible. Its the most that I`ve spent on any Xbox game but since it was DBC I did`nt think for a second before buying it. Any other game selling at that cost, I would have waited for the prices to drop.

I have fifa 14, nba2k14, f1 2012 and top spin 4.
My combined cost price of all these four ps3 games is less than dbc 14 price (Rs 4299).

Cost is not a deterrent for me and Am going ahead with the pre-order as my love is cricket.

Last edited:
I doubt that would have been the case if you had purchased them on day 1 :p

The price is so high, That most of the Indian People won't be able to buy the game.:noway

I waited few months and bought through psn download.

It is my second game buying on day 1 after gta 5.

PSN has special India pricing so that's why they are so cheap - makes sense now.

Can we have a tentative timeline as to when will pre-orders on Steam start?

Last edited:
PSN has special India pricing so that's why they are so cheap - makes sense now.

So Ross, have you received any early numbers as to how the response have been since the preorders opened? Pretty much all of the major retailers in India are now featuring DBC14 on their websites.

Also, anyone else out here who has preordered on Flipkart? They have`nt mentioned anything about the steelbook yet. Generally, a pricing of Rs4000+ comes with a special edition for most game in India. I hope this is the case with DBC as well.

Can we have a tentative timeline as to when will pre-orders on Steam start?

Sorry, I can't give a date yet. I have an idea but would get slandered for sharing it if it is not hit.

So Ross, have you received any early numbers as to how the response have been since the preorders opened? Pretty much all of the major retailers in India are now featuring DBC14 on their websites.

Also, anyone else out here who has preordered on Flipkart? They have`nt mentioned anything about the steelbook yet. Generally, a pricing of Rs4000+ comes with a special edition for most game in India. I hope this is the case with DBC as well.

I don't have numbers but good support seems to be there, I will be asking next week how it has gone.

I don't have details on how the Steel books are to be distributed in India, I have asked Tru Blu and I will give an answer as soon as I can.

Just preordered it on Flipkart.
I don't really like the price though. Its just my love for Cricket that I ignored the price and ordered it. The price should not have exceeded Rs.3500 but I don't know why the price is that high.

I doubt that we ll be given the Steel Box in India.

High Price games are not good in terms of piracy.
I hope Ross will get good response in India.

Thanks Ross for making this game.

I will have to dish out PKR 7000.00 or more to get the game but I see it worth every one of those hard earned paisas.

WHAT bigant what is THIS!!!!! Even fifa 14 for the ps4 is less than your game . TOO BAD:mad:facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread