Buying Don Bradman Cricket 14 in Asia

If you don't understand the economics around it it is pointless discussing it. There is no point comparing it to Fifa.

The argument that keeps coming up that a high price is helping piracy is plain wrong on a number of counts; people will try to pirate the game whatever the price, and just because something costs more money than I have does not mean I have the right to steal it. It is wrong. It is immoral and wrong and in normal everyday life rightly seen as criminal. If you cant afford it you cant have it. A hard but true fact of life.

@Dutch,SO will the price be discounted after some months????

Since piracy is illegal, why don't these torrent sites get blocked ?

----------

Sell your kidney for a game ?
Are you serious ??

Sites cannot be easily blocked as they say they do not host the files and thus do nothing illegal. It is the people who seed the files that are doing the illegal part according to them.

----------

@MattW-In that case hardly 150 people may buy the game as the maximum budget is 3500 rupees.For 4200 rupees we are not getting a special editon nor a collector's edition which is very bad!!!!!!!:mad:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm

Quality costs money. If you want bad enough buy it.

go sell your heart if you can and live without a life

Ok I am going to be nice.

First do you own a console(ps3/xbox360 the others don't count) if the answer is no then wait for the pc version mate. If you have a update pc then buy a control pad ASAP and if you have to save you have 2 months.

Ok I am going to be nice.

First do you own a console(ps3/xbox360 the others don't count) if the answer is no then wait for the pc version mate. If you have a update pc then buy a control pad ASAP and if you have to save you have 2 months.

I'm not tryin to be rude, of course i can afford that i am taklking about the common man

Don't expect the PC version to be significantly cheaper however.

.For 4200 rupees we are not getting a special editon nor a collector's edition which is very bad
It is very likely to be a steelbook edition - they are just awaiting absolute confirmation.

I'm not tryin to be rude, of course i can afford that i am taklking about the common man
Rs 4200 is never an issue when you have the quality. (even for a common man)

About Common man I would only say that, they will buy this game, but not immediately. They will buy only after it gets a good review from those who have already purchased it.

Last edited:
Got to wait until the PC release, I hope as promised it'd get released in May. Fine with the PC release being push as anyway it's exams season in here and summer vacations would be going on at the time of PC release.
Right now, I'm just concerned about the offline release of the game. I really can't buy the game on Steam as it requires online payment, my Dad wouldn't allow me to buy using his cards online as he thinks it isn't safe and I don't wanna take any risks either. I've bought many games online on Flipkart but all of them were bought by me using the pay on delivery method.
Can anyone from the BigAnt team confirm whether there'd be an offline release of the game for PC? Or will it be available on Flipkart at the same time as of Steam release? Thanks.

Right now, I'm just concerned about the offline release of the game. I really can't buy the game on Steam as it requires online payment, my Dad wouldn't allow me to buy using his cards online as he thinks it isn't safe and I don't wanna take any risks either. I've bought many games online on Flipkart but all of them were bought by me using the pay on delivery method.
If you are afraid of using your credit card for online payments, try using virtual cards, entropay is a good one(you can deposit funds using netbanking if you are afraid to use your card there ) and is very comfortable for purchasing in steam.

If you are afraid of using your credit card for online payments, try using virtual cards, entropay is a good one(you can deposit funds using netbanking if you are afraid to use your card there ) and is very comfortable for purchasing in steam.
Will have a look, thanks.:)

This is the first game i have ever pre-ordered. my psn id :vpalaprthi

Users who are viewing this thread