Buying Don Bradman Cricket 14 in Asia

Finally arrived on flipkart
Pre-ordered
Feeling very very happy
Thanks Ross

Price back to 4299 ...So no Discount anymore....

Finally arrived on flipkart
Pre-ordered
Feeling very very happy
Thanks Ross

Great but FlipKart cant deliver game on April 3 rd i guess...

Same thing happened with GTA V as well...I pre ordered for 2799 and after some time it went 2999....:yes

Same thing happened with GTA V as well...I pre ordered for 2799 and after some time it went 2999....:yes

When did u get the game on same day of release or later ?

Good to see folks supporting the game in India. Every legitimate purchase counts in strengthening the franchise. On an aside, why wouldn't flipkart deliver on the 3rd, as I read a few forum members saying?

Valid question. If I don't get it the same day I might as well pick it up from the store. I remember for GTA 5, there were many who got it 2-3 day late, while I purchased it the same day of release from the store.

----------

Good to see folks supporting the game in India. Every legitimate purchase counts in strengthening the franchise. On an aside, why wouldn't flipkart deliver on the 3rd, as I read a few forum members saying?

Yes that is because this is not a game. This is food and oxygen for us as cricket runs in our blood. Were a cricket crazy nation. :)

On the day of release at 3 pm

----------

It's said to be April 3rd by big ants on twitter , maybe they will confirm that and then put it in their website...

Can some one mail the flipkart people and ask about the delivery....will they deliver on the same day of release??

also can some one ask flipkart about steelbook ? i am afraid that i will be not getting steel book as i am planning to buy for pc :( i dont have ps3 / 360 so buying this will be a waste:(

Users who are viewing this thread