Buying Don Bradman Cricket 14 in Asia

^^^ but it's true, I don't like Puppies, they don't taste any good regardless of how they're cooked.

Last time I visited Australia I tried to find Koala on the menu but nowhere had it. Eventually someone told me that it would taste terrible.

Last time I visited Australia I tried to find Koala on the menu but nowhere had it. Eventually someone told me that it would taste terrible.

Yeah. You couldn't bear it.

BEAR IT.

(It's not a bear).

They spend their entire life stoned on Eucalyptus from dusk until dawn. I'm sure the serve them in Amsterdam alongside the mushrooms.

Guys so happy..got DBC14 finally in my hand after following the game in this forum for last one year...Feeling so happy...:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

gSurWbf.jpg

kLOYUQf.jpg

Does anyone else enjoy seeing small amounts of furniture/walls from other peoples houses in these photos?

Guys anyone ordered from Flipkart for Xbox 360 variant of DBC14?
I just checked with them and they were saying that only the Steelbook is with PS3 and not for Xbox360.
Bigant team, is it true that flipkart is not giving the Steelbook with Xbox360.

I just checked with them and they were saying that only the Steelbook is with PS3 and not for Xbox360.

Yes thats true and it was depicted on their pre-order page as well. Only the PS3 version had a free steelbook assigned to the pre-order. It was mentioned on these forums as well.

It is Flipkart's choice, they are given a number of Steelbooks and they can distribute them as they see fit (It's the same Steelbook for PS3 and Xbox360).

It is Flipkart's choice, they are given a number of Steelbooks and they can distribute them as they see fit (It's the same Steelbook for PS3 and Xbox360).

Also Ross, is do the Indian distributors have the Xbox360 version in stock already? Their approach with the Xbox version is baffling. There has been hardly any communication about the Xbox360 version of the game from the retailers or the distributors. While the PS3 version has already hit the stores, there is no sign of the Xbox version. We have been left wondering with the approach of these retailers.

Users who are viewing this thread