Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

People are considering importing because the UK doesn't have a date and no information. If the date was confirmed via tru Blu as 11th I doubt anyone would consider importing.

Also guys like whiteninness and cricket online aren't in the uk but were initially gonna import from the uk now look to import from elsewhere in the absence of the uk having any official date

Well if people are tempted lets tango have the ps3 version now and would cost 51 quid to deliver to the UK with them stating max 5 days.

Yeah I've spoken to them... They said 2-3 days shipping but may take 48 hours to ship which is where I guess 5 days comes from

I'm on Xbox which only comes available there on or after 2 April.

Am still hoping an Indian colleague may come good but not heard from her yet

Yeah I've spoken to them... They said 2-3 days shipping but may take 48 hours to ship which is where I guess 5 days comes from

I'm on Xbox which only comes available there on or after 2 April.

Am still hoping an Indian colleague may come good but not heard from her yet

Im in limbo ha! Dont really know what to do? Obviously I can wait. I never know how trustworthy these sites are!!

Anyone in other places in Europe I wouldn't blame for importing, they have no need to wait.

Us in the UK might as well wait, just for the reason of not being 100% on the websites you can order from ... but its very tempting for ?51 and 5 days

Anyone in other places in Europe I wouldn't blame for importing, they have no need to wait.

Us in the UK might as well wait, just for the reason of not being 100% on the websites you can order from ... but its very tempting for ?51 and 5 days

Ha tell me about it!

they seem pretty reliable and the customer chat etc is very good!!

Ha tell me about it!

they seem pretty reliable and the customer chat etc is very good!!

Don't think I can justify it to the Mrs when I've got a Game gift card and loads of points ... she wouldn't be too impressed! She bought me a PS4 last month so have to stay on her good side haha!

Just have to sit back and watch the buzz and see the videos that get posted :)

Don't think I can justify it to the Mrs when I've got a Game gift card and loads of points ... she wouldn't be too impressed! She bought me a PS4 last month so have to stay on her good side haha!

Just have to sit back and watch the buzz and see the videos that get posted :)

I know what you mean.................... All too well!!!!!

I popped into Game and they had an official looking piece of paper with 11/4/2014 on it. Didn't see who had issued it though.

Guys I got it from Tango worked perfectly. Got delivered to my cousin with in 1 hours and he was not even at home but having a dinner somewhere in dubai.

I will get the game here on Tue-Wed (my cousin posted using DHL express but it costed extra 20 euros).

photo.jpg

Guys I got it from Tango worked perfectly. Got delivered to my cousin with in 1 hours and he was not even at home but having a dinner somewhere in dubai.

I will get the game here on Tue-Wed (my cousin posted using DHL express but it costed extra 20 euros).

photo.jpg

Cheers for the info mate! They do look good!

Still suppose me in the UK is a lil different to your cousin in a restaurant round the corner ha!

Im in limbo ha! Dont really know what to do? Obviously I can wait. I never know how trustworthy these sites are!!

where's the ?51? the GBP price for PS? on letstango is 49 + 14 shopping = 63?

if my indian colleague comes good it's a great option for me but i haven't heard from her yet

where's the ?51? the GBP price for PS? on letstango is 49 + 14 shopping = 63?

if my indian colleague comes good it's a great option for me but i haven't heard from her yet

LetsTango CS Agent: Hello...How can I help you today?

me: Hi if i was to order to don bradman cricket for the ps3 how long would it take to reach the UK?

LetsTango CS Agent: Hi.
We deliver to UK via Aramex within 3-5 days.

me: Thats pretty fast! Does it normally take longer? im trying to work out if I would get it before the UK's release of the 14th

LetsTango CS Agent: May I please have your name and email address before I proceed?

me: Scott Weale, edited

LetsTango CS Agent: Thank you Scott.
Aramex usually delivers up to 5 days max to anywhere in the world.

me: Would you be able to tell me the price in total for Don Bradman on the ps3 to the UK

LetsTango CS Agent: Sure.
Let me check that for you, one moment please.
May I please have your city and zip code?

me: Kingston upon Thames.... Kt2

LetsTango CS Agent: Thank you,
Total of your order is ? 51.
That's ? 49 for the game and ? 2 for the shipping.

me: Fantastic Thank you, may look at doing it now

LetsTango CS Agent: Alright. We have enough stocks for the game. Once your order has been processed, we will immediately dispatch it to Aramex for the delivery.

me: Thank you

Thats my conversation Pal

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers for the info mate! They do look good!

Still suppose me in the UK is a lil different to your cousin in a restaurant round the corner ha!

but still you will get it with in 5 days. That was just example of the service which is amazing for me.

Users who are viewing this thread