Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

I would have agreed with that a couple of weeks ago, however the demand in the UK has been very strong to the point that the Steelbooks in the UK will have all been taken up by sometime this week.

That's great that the pre-orders are higher than you anticipated in the UK :) The future of DBC looks very bright indeed :D Be carful tho on the number as @shazyb1234 has per-orders everywhere so could be him that's bumped the numbers up ;) haha

I personally think the marketing campaign has been a good one, taking into account budget, etc.

Social media has been used in a clever way to promote the game, I mean 25k likes on FB is wow....

The only negative is concrete information in the UK about the release date:(

I would have agreed with that a couple of weeks ago, however the demand in the UK has been very strong to the point that the Steelbooks in the UK will have all been taken up by sometime this week.

I'm sure you'd have posted specifics if you had them but I'll ask anyway, do you know where the steelbooks will be available from? I think you said Game, so I've gone with them. Any info on that front? Thanks.

It is absolutely madness that people are actually playing it now and we don't even have a release date.

Its not it has been released in Dubai yet; it was a release date break... Although it is ridiculous that there's nothing for the UK yet, maybe tomorrow? They never were going to announce anything on a Sunday!

I personally think the marketing campaign has been a good one, taking into account budget, etc.

Social media has been used in a clever way to promote the game, I mean 25k likes on FB is wow....

The only negative is concrete information in the UK about the release date:(

I must say things are looking better than i thought they would, meaning Ross/Bigant know what they are doing;). The UK release is the only problem left to fix and let's hope it's sorted tomorrow.

PS I do wonder if they will still release a second trailer that ross said they were working on. A release trailer now would rock with the UK release at the end.

Strange one on Amazon UK, ps3 version states available 14th and xbox360 available 11th, ive got prime but holding off pre ordering for ps3 at the moment, to see if anywhere breaks this week ;)

Don Bradman Cricket 14 Xbox 360 Best Price in Dubai UAE

They emailed me saying they plan to get the 360 version in by the 2nd of April and can ship to Switzerland within 3-5 days. The UK could do something similar no doubt.

Also the PS3 version is already available.

Just spoke to these guys on their live chat and they claim that it would take no more than 5 days to arrive to the UK.

Wondering if anyone has had any experience with them or thinks its worth it?

lets get it right, people are going to start importing?? Why not wait?

Some of us have been waiting for suspected October release, to then December and now April ... is an extra week going to make that much difference?

If anything it might benefit us, there might be a patch come out in the week or so between the main release and ours, we might actually get a better version straight away.

I'm waiting anyway, but that's mainly because I've got a ?25 Game gift card and plenty of points on my card :)

lets get it right, people are going to start importing?? Why not wait?

Some of us have been waiting for suspected October release, to then December and now April ... is an extra week going to make that much difference?

If anything it might benefit us, there might be a patch come out in the week or so between the main release and ours, we might actually get a better version straight away.

I'm waiting anyway, but that's mainly because I've got a ?25 Game gift card and plenty of points on my card :)

Fair point and agree............ Was only considering it as it worked out similar price and they were promising 5 days.

is an extra week going to make that much difference?

The fact that the 11th hasn't been officially confirmed by Tru Blu yet is probably why some people have decided to import the game.

People are considering importing because the UK doesn't have a date and no information. If the date was confirmed via tru Blu as 11th I doubt anyone would consider importing.

Also guys like whiteninness and cricket online aren't in the uk but were initially gonna import from the uk now look to import from elsewhere in the absence of the uk having any official date

Users who are viewing this thread