Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

F1RacerDan told us that the last time he checked at GAME it was at the top of the schedule of releasing on the 11th April, and he said it does not usually change 7 days before the release, TBH all we need is Tru Blu to just give us the confirmation of the 11th April so that we can get the countdown going:cheers

this is true i did say that ;) this obviously just from experience! on the plus side of it, before when we had a date it wasnt actually on our scheduled release and was just on the system, but now its top of the list for the 11th (albeit its an alphabetical order :rolleyes buuut the fact that we have it in the release schedule is enough reason for me to beleive it will be out on the 11th.

now unless tru blu confirm it before then i guess we will find out around tuesday, wednesday when it arrives in our store to find out for real :)

Release it to the land of the pirates but not one of the biggest game buying countries in the world. Are being starting to believe my skepticism with big ant now? Supposedly ready since last august but can't even get it stocked 9 months on. Pathetic stuff.

Oh dude don't talk about Britain like that, i won't stand it. Yess the British empire robbed Australasia of its indigenous heritage, and lots of money, and it robbed the native Americans of their homeland, and robbed the subcontinent of its riches. But that's all behind us now, the only place we've robbed of recent is Iraq.

So please don't be going around calling Britain a pirate nation. I am deeply offended!

I might be the first one to have the game in UK. hopefully the game will be with me tomorrow.

Citation required.

hasn't he imported it from Dubai or somewhere strange?

One thing that I mind interesting is that the pictures that people are posting from the UAE/Pakistan are European games (PEGI rated; they are European based and rate games for Europe, Israel and French Canada). I don't know whether that sort of thing is normal; but it proves that the games do actually exist!

As disappointed as I have been with the lack of info regarding UK release, I'm a bit relieved in a way watching the gameplay footage. Knowing bigant are working on patching the little problems here and there, it could well work out that by the time we get the game, the patch will be out and those little things will be fixed, meaning well actually get the better game!! I must say although bigant have a good rep when it comes to supporting their products, I'm very happy to know they're straight on it! I'm sure this wasn't the strategy to give it to the "others" first to test it out for us, but I'm pretty happy that it could turn out well for us poms in the end, after all we have been very patient, and understanding!

As disappointed as I have been with the lack of info regarding UK release, I'm a bit relieved in a way watching the gameplay footage. Knowing bigant are working on patching the little problems here and there, it could well work out that by the time we get the game, the patch will be out and those little things will be fixed, meaning well actually get the better game!! I must say although bigant have a good rep when it comes to supporting their products, I'm very happy to know they're straight on it! I'm sure this wasn't the strategy to give it to the "others" first to test it out for us, but I'm pretty happy that it could turn out well for us poms in the end, after all we have been very patient, and understanding!

patch needs to be scoped, developed, tested, submitted and approved... it'll take months. best case it's ready for the PC version... i bloody hope the game is here before then!

We would still need to download the update just like anyone else. But I see what you mean - we in the UK are forced to wait and therefore not see the unpatched version.

Last edited:
I have imported from Dubai from letstango.com and currently showing in transit. Hopefully if all goes well i should have the game in my hand tomorrow.

Not months. Weeks. Sidhe if I can recall produced a patch for rugby challenge in under a month. I'll say before end April.

God my game is stuck in lipzig germany with customs currently saying "Clearance processing complete at LEIPZIG - GERMANY" but was saying that it is cleared at around 14:00. As stupid Germany is I am really worried they may block the product giving xyz reason.

I just hope that it moves from Lipzig soon now hope to play it tomorrow is gone they need at-least 8 hours to bring it to our area let alone delivering it tomorrow.

Stuck in the most stupid country in world.

0% chance. Patches take much more time. Even if you could fix the code that quickly, you need approval from Microsoft and Sony and that takes time.

Users who are viewing this thread