Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

Only time will tell. Submission times to Sony and ms has come down I believe.
I'm sure submission times for patches are different. Anyway I'm no expert just wishful thinking.

Hoping the rumours and our "source in Game is right and its the 11th!

Watching the videos really makes me want to get my hands on it, yes a few little bugs but nothing a patch can't fix, definitely nothing game breaking anyway

Still think i'd like to see a nice 30 min video of the opening session of a test :) sick of this big hitting T20 stuff, want to see some blocking and leaving, and a red ball swinging around in a cloudy Manchester!

patch needs to be scoped, developed, tested, submitted and approved... it'll take months. best case it's ready for the PC version... i bloody hope the game is here before then!
Hmm. Forgot about how long it takes to make and submit the patches. Left with the choices of playing a career with wrong skills, faces and names, playing a career where Matt Prior opens the bowling and the number 11 scores 100, or not playing career at all (assuming it will release on the 11th). Don't know how this slipped past QA. I'll probably do a half-arsed career with the first choice.

I will not play career for a while, this was my plan as i don't want to start with scores like the others are getting:lol. Still this is the number one problem that needs fixing or facebook going to explode.

Funny how the career mode is the thing i'm least arsed about, I can't bat in real life so I don't quite fancy the disheartening sense of failure when I get bowled for a duck by Gareth Cross. I'll wait for a patch before I play career, i'm not a huge fan of "be a pro" type game modes anyway so it's no loss for now, bummer how it's broken for those who wanted it. Just give me a chance to play a full county season as Lancs and I will be quite happy.

Just tried to get it from letsgotango from Dubai and sold out..anyone know any other shops that will ship to UK? Or am I just better waiting for our release date?

On the matter of being treated poorly, Australia/NZ don't have the game yet and the uk is likely a week away.

It's probably taken me a week to read these posts, consider us even :p

I've just received a fax from my source is trublu; the australian release has been delayed to the 25th may to ensure that the uk releases on time.

at least i think that's what it says; i can't really read his handwriting...

Crayon is hard to read.... You're 24 hours late.

On the matter of being treated poorly, Australia/NZ don't have the game yet and the uk is likely a week away.

It's probably taken me a week to read these posts, consider us even :p

Ross can you please call EB games head manager and say it's ok to sell the game today. If you need Chocolate cake again i can see what i can do.

BIGGS.:clap

Usually funny? :p

I'll admit; it wasn't as funny as those famous Australian comedians; like:

Users who are viewing this thread