Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

XBOX 360 version is now available from Lets Tango. It's ?63 with postage but I decided to get it from there with still no UK date. 3-7 days delivery so hopefully early next week.

You are seriously going to pay an extra ?20 to POSSIBLY get it a couple of days early?! What a tw*t!

@F1RacerDan When does GAME and I don't mean the little store you work at i'm talking about the main warehouse usually get stock of a game releasing on the same week?

So who here thinks that it's not releasing next week?

I get the feeling we are not getting this game
For a bit , I am going to try order this from anywhere I
Can and willing to pay for it ..

@F1RacerDan When does GAME and I don't mean the little store you work at i'm talking about the main warehouse usually get stock of a game releasing on the same week?

Ive asked shopto that very same question already!

Me too!

----------

You are seriously going to pay an extra ?20 to POSSIBLY get it a couple of days early?! What a tw*t!

You're overlooking the pleasure received in knowing that their "strategy" will cause their UK sales numbers to suffer.

Ive asked shopto that very same question already!

IC10 which was released on a Friday they had stock on the Monday so it could be as early as that with ShopTo and the good thing is that as soon as they get stock they'll send it out immediately, no pissing about with them (Unless it's CoD or GTA V).

Wo wo wo wo, hold on there bigboy! WHO said they will release it immediately once they get it?

No one did but that is the norm with them. As soon as it's in stock it's straight out the door again for delivery. This has been the case with every game I have bought from them apart from CoD Ghosts & GTA V.

You bought cod ghosts?! eeeeeeeeewww!

I know, terrible game. Nothing beats CoD 4: Modern Warfare. Shame it doesn't work online anymore :noway

So the general consencous is that the 11th April launch will be moved back hhhhmmmmmm

My contact at game in leeds is gettimg comfirmation thursday of when they will be getting stock so hopefully ill know then

Users who are viewing this thread