Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

As has already been mentioned in this thread numerous times, ShopTo have a near perfect record in delivering pre-orders early. The only games they don't ship early are the AAA+ games (such as GTAV etc...).

I'm not a massive gamer (2-3 games per year, max), but ShopTo have always come up trumps for me.

Unfortunately I don't have time to trawl all through this thread!

Thanks for the answer though :thumbs

I just spoken to Game via Twitter & they said they wont date break unless told they can. They still r saying 11th April.

Stock levels will be low so best to pre-order

Only get stock 2 days b4 release. Said hed keep me updated via Twitter.

Waiting game again

Been lurking here for ages and resisted, but you can't help wondering what anybody anywhere gains from this confusion in the UK. I know my girlfriend's been wanting to buy this for me for ages (yes i have an awesome girlfriend who not only wants to buy it, she wants to play it with me :D ) longer it goes on though, the more she's getting sick of asking me if it's had a release date yet.

It's certainly a novel strategy to building up a loyal fanbase for a new gaming franchise!

Join the club...
Its like waiting for xmas but not knowing when it is.

My kids would do my head in constantly asking when is it here etc......

I dont think I've ever known a company to be so nonchalant when trying to promote a new game as tru blue have been with db 14 nothing on twitter, you tube facebook surely there not taking us the consumer for granted! Its soul destroying waiting for the 11th not knowing either way if this game is going to be in the uk stores by then!!

Am I the only one who isn't that arsed about the steelbook with the huge doubt about a UK version

I dont think I've ever known a company to be so nonchalant when trying to promote a new game as tru blue have been with db 14 nothing on twitter, you tube facebook surely there not taking us the consumer for granted! Its soul destroying waiting for the 11th not knowing either way if this game is going to be in the uk stores by then!!

You might want to re-check Facebook. The Facebook page had blown up in the last week.

And you might want to re-check YouTube. Tru Blu are letting word of mouth handle the job fairly well at the moment. Plenty of videos to be shared.

You might want to re-check Facebook. The Facebook page had blown up in the last week.

And you might want to re-check YouTube. Tru Blu are letting word of mouth handle the job fairly well at the moment. Plenty of videos to be shared.

Thats true but in a time were you have all these different platforms to push your game! Big ant involved the fans during making the game which they have to be commended for but since the game was handed over there has been nothing from tru blu!

Thats true but in a time were you have all these different platforms to push your game! Big ant involved the fans during making the game which they have to be commended for but since the game was handed over there has been nothing from tru blu!

Nothing that you are privy to

Letstango.com now has the 360 version in stock :) That might be the best bet for us European users.

Have people who ordered the PS3 version earlier received it in Europe yet?

----------

Urgh....

"Total of your order would be EUR 84
EUR 59 for the price and EUR 25 for the shipping."

That is to Switzerland. I imagine the UK would be similar.

Letstango.com now has the 360 version in stock :) That might be the best bet for us European users.

Have people who ordered the PS3 version earlier received it in Europe yet?

----------

Urgh....

"Total of your order would be EUR 84
EUR 59 for the price and EUR 25 for the shipping."

That is to Switzerland. I imagine the UK would be similar.

i think @srk121 said he got it in 48hrs. one caution, he did say him and his mate both ordered it, his got through but his mate's was stuck at customs and he had to pay ?28 to receive it.

i looked into it, for the UK, there is no import duty on a video game, but there is import VAT, at 20%. if it gets stopped you may have to pay that but you certainly shouldn't be paying ?28. as far as i could tell it's 20% of the game price, not the game+shipping, but i could be wrong on that.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread