Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

I really want this game to do well but the messing about with the release date and selling it too expensively is not going to bode well for its UK sales.

I really want this game to do well but the messing about with the release date and selling it too expensively is not going to bode well for its UK sales.
Wouldn't the price be close to the AAA titles in UK? I can understand the price seeming too big in developing countries, but I guess in UK that shouldn't be a problem, right?

To be honest you're average Joe won't know about the UK release being after everyone else so I don't think it will have a huge effect on sales, it's only us lot on here who know about it but we're all still going to buy it no matter when it's available.

Regarding the price I can understand why some may be put off but personally ?40 odd quid is back pocket change to me :p Don't forget you can always trade in old games to drop the price down.

Just cancelled by mighty ape order messing me around , still not sent it out .
It's like they have been asked to hold back , even when they have been paid.
So ordered from let's tango Dubai !
3 to 5 days max deliver , they told me they have had lots of orders For the UK they have been shipping this all week !?!

Last edited:
Just cancelled by mighty ape order messing me around , still not sent it out .
It's like they have been asked to hold back , even when they have been paid.
So ordered from let's tango Dubai !
3 to 5 days max deliver , they told me they have had lots of orders For the UK they have been shipping this all week !?!

I confirmed with Tru Blu yesterday that they have not been calling anyone to tell them to hold back on distribution anywhere.

The information I have indicates that the UK is within 10 days of selling the product. As that narrows and becomes more accurate I will let you know. 10 days is what I believe to be worst case.

Last edited:
I conformed with Tru Blu yesterday that they have not been calling anyone to tell them to hold back on distribution anywhere.

The information I have indicates that the UK is within 10 days of selling the product. As that narrows and becomes more accurate I will let you know. 10 days is what I believe to be worst case.

So when will we definitely know when its going to be on sale?

So is it a case of when the retailers receive the game they can immediately sell or is there still a set date to be announced?

Also @Ross not that it'll matter once we have the game, but will you ever divulge into whats caused such a delay for the UK?

For what it's worth I spoke to GAME today and they confirmed that it would be on sale on 11 April. I know they're probably just parroting what it says on their site but still, I asked them if it'd definitely be available to pick up in-store on the 11th and they said yes.

Amazon also have it listed as 11th April and I've ordered express delivery which gives me a delivery estimate of 11th April.

All signs are pointing towards 11/04 being the release date...

Is this a joke post - read Ross' post again

I am forecasting as best I can what I think is the worst case scenario. Answering a question like yours could see me labelled a liar if I am wrong, indeed even before I am wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread