Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

So the general consencous is that the 11th April launch will be moved back hhhhmmmmmm

Not for me it isn't, i'm quietly confident of a release next week.

My contact at game in leeds is gettimg comfirmation thursday of when they will be getting stock so hopefully ill know then

Keep us posted.

@F1RacerDan When does GAME and I don't mean the little store you work at i'm talking about the main warehouse usually get stock of a game releasing on the same week?QUOTE]

Ive asked shopto that very same question already!

They would get the game at head office anytime this week up till as late as Tuesday Wednesday of next week! Some games arrive with plenty of time spare others turn up at the last minute.

Hope it's next Friday because I'm deciding to wait rather than have it imported from Dubai or somewhere else.

It'll cost u a bit to do that reading others posts!

It's around ?60 but whether you get the game any earlier than you would buying it from GAME or Amazon is up for debate. I'm waiting not because of price but because I'm confident of a release date of the 11th, hope I've made the right decision.

I get the feeling we are not getting this game
For a bit , I am going to try order this from anywhere I
Can and willing to pay for it ..

genuine question; why do all of your posts have random line breaks in them? Its just really confusing because it takes more effort, and you get nothing out of it...

I get the feeling we are not getting this game
For a bit

So the general consencous is that the 11th April launch will be moved back hhhhmmmmmm

I'm sure that the game will drop next week. It's released without a problem in all other regions, many of which had stock in time to break the street date. All the big online retailers in the UK are taking pre-orders and listing 11th April as the release day. Ross has confirmed that there is no problem getting stock here.

Beyond extreme pessimism, I can't see any rational reason to assume that the 11 April won't be met.

My guess is that ShopTo will receive stock on Monday or Tuesday and I'll receive the game and be playing on Wednesday or Thursday next week. Might even have it on Tuesday if extremely lucky.

Shakespere said:
Roses are red
Violets are blue
PlanetCricket's Poetry gimmick
Sami Ullah Kahn is best poetry proficient.

Blocker waits for his game
Chief feels his pain
BarmyArmy's stoic and Patient
All while Biggs downloads "Get Best Created"

...from a Midsummer Nights Dream, I believe.

I'm sure that the game will drop next week. It's released without a problem in all other regions, many of which had stock in time to break the street date. All the big online retailers in the UK are taking pre-orders and listing 11th April as the release day. Ross has confirmed that there is no problem getting stock here.

Beyond extreme pessimism, I can't see any rational reason to assume that the 11 April won't be met.

My guess is that ShopTo will receive stock on Monday or Tuesday and I'll receive the game and be playing on Wednesday or Thursday next week. Might even have it on Tuesday if extremely lucky.

Shopto best place to pre-order from would you say? Or GAME/Amazon?

Shopto best place to pre-order from would you say? Or GAME/Amazon?

As has already been mentioned in this thread numerous times, ShopTo have a near perfect record in delivering pre-orders early. The only games they don't ship early are the AAA+ games (such as GTAV etc...).

I'm not a massive gamer (2-3 games per year, max), but ShopTo have always come up trumps for me.

Users who are viewing this thread