Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

Worst case scenario is 10 days, well that's not too bad. Still hopeful of the release being next Friday but anything earlier would be great! :yes

Worst case scenario is 10 days, well that's not too bad. Still hopeful of the release being next Friday but anything earlier would be great! :yes

10 days would take it to Sunday, wouldn't think it'd release then so it'd be the monday (14th) at worst.

We can only hope...

10 days would take it to Sunday, wouldn't think it'd release then so it'd be the monday (14th) at worst.

We can only hope...

Yeah that's what I was thinking. We shall see.

i think @srk121 said he got it in 48hrs. one caution, he did say him and his mate both ordered it, his got through but his mate's was stuck at customs and he had to pay ?28 to receive it.

i looked into it, for the UK, there is no import duty on a video game, but there is import VAT, at 20%. if it gets stopped you may have to pay that but you certainly shouldn't be paying ?28. as far as i could tell it's 20% of the game price, not the game+shipping, but i could be wrong on that.

It is indeed correct, my mate had to pay ?28.04p

letstango.com are stating 48 hour shipment to the UK once the courier has received it which is normally on the day you order, or the following depending when you order (taking into consideration time).

This is interesting news (the 10 day stuff). Mainly because ShopTo have a guarantee that they meet their published date or you get ?5 store credit added to your account. Their published date when I pre-ordered was 11 April, so if this is not met (meaning, the game is not in my hands on that date), I'm getting ?5 off the game (although it is still one of the most expensive sites at ?47.99).

after waiting for this game since 08/14 and then finally ordering this game from game.co.uk last week with the realse date on thier website set for the 4/4/14 to then see today the release date is now 11/4/14, i have cancelled my order. As good as the game may or may not be i am sick of being messed around waiting for this game and alot of people at my cricket club (MK Park Cricket Club) feel exactly the same way and aren't getting the game anymore.

i know this may be a cut of your nose to spite your face situation but if the release date wasnt held back held back and then changed this game could of really done well in the UK, however every cricket and game fan i have spoken to feels very let down but how the relsease has been handled. Big Ant may well struggle in the UK market because of thier distrbution and this is definatly something they are going to have to change or fix for future games if they really want to hit the UK market

Just a question all, am I sad cos obviously Don Bradman 14 isn't out yet in UK, so all I am doing when I come home from work is watch Don Bradman 14 gameplay videos on youtube?

Just a question all, am I sad cos obviously Don Bradman 14 isn't out yet in UK, so all I am doing when I come home from work is watch Don Bradman 14 gameplay videos on youtube?

If you're sad, then I am too... I'm trying not to watch too much though, I'd like to leave myself some surprises.

yea same here. I came home and all I do is watch videos of DBC14 and came on here to see if there is any updated. I am very disappointed with the way UK market is being treated. Everyone in the cricket nation are now playing DBC14 but Not the country that created cricket..I am very upset. :(

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread