Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

they really have missed out big time on the uk market, they way they have handled the distrbution in our country is nothing short of a farce

but i guess BIGANT chose trublu to ship game out in the UK

they have worked together on many titles... i think though no other titles have even attempted a large "simultaneous" (or near to) release.

it is a closely guarded secret over what makes the UK so "special" for DBC, all we know is:
1)it's a strategy
2)it's worked
3)it's not to do with stock
4)stock was on it's way to the uk at the same time as everywhere else
5)the reason for delaying uk release, withholding the release info, and still not being certain when uk will release even after it's released everywhere else is secret, brilliant, and must not be questioned.

I am forecasting as best I can what I think is the worst case scenario. Answering a question like yours could see me labelled a liar if I am wrong, indeed even before I am wrong.

I think most rational people in the uk and elsewhere would give you kudos you've fronted up and I know I respect that but people have been frustrated by the lack of information on a uk date but thats no excuse for spacecadets to give you abuse! I like most people I'm excited just to play this game! Good games can let us escape from our mundane lives and annoying wives!

Is there still no UK release date, seriously wtf is going on.

Ross, I presume you aren't aware of anyone stocking it in Ireland? Buying in the UK isn't an issue, I'm just curious.

they really have missed out big time on the uk market, they way they have handled the distrbution in our country is nothing short of a farce

They haven't missed out big time at all, there is only a small number of us who even know the UK release date problem, and even fewer of us who have seen their own ass and decided to not buy the game because its a few days later than the rest of the world. Big wow. Your the one who will be losing out.

They haven't missed out big time at all, there is only a small number of us who even know the UK release date problem, and even fewer of us who have seen their own ass and decided to not buy the game because its a few days later than the rest of the world. Big wow. Your the one who will be losing out.

To be honest though, except for the fact I think he hasn't cancelled his game order anyway, they've still missed out hugely with their marketing. I was at a training session the other night with about 6 or 7 guys who I knew had games consoles yet none of them had heard of the game, and I assume it's the same for the majority of cricketers across the country. I doubt sales will be at all large over here because of that personally.

Look, there's no way that fella isn't buying the game if he cares enough to post in an online forum about it.

What we're seeing here is the weird entitled childish reverse psychology type stuff that you only ever see from grown adults on the internet. He's (even if only subconsciously) hoping that Ross will go "oh no - what if everyone in the UK does the same?! I'd best push the Tru-blue to release the game tomorrow!".

Pathetic stuff.

Shopto have sent usual weekly email out
with latest releases and one of them is don bradman 24
Released in 8 days ..
So it's race between my Dubai order and Shopto ..
Just like the grand nation race :D

Join the club, we have same issue over at North America. Granted that it might be as big of a market as UK, the way distribution is being handled for such a highly anticipated game is beyond ridiculous. :mad

Users who are viewing this thread