Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

Just posted the following message to shopto. Cant wait to see what their response is........................

less than a minute ago

You posted:

Hi, have you got your stock of don bradman cricket 14 in yet? For the love of god guys, I need it! lol Also, be a dear and post it out a day early cos I have to take the kids to their grandparents on Friday so wont be able to play it.

Just posted the following message to shopto. Cant wait to see what their response is........................

less than a minute ago

You posted:

Hi, have you got your stock of don bradman cricket 14 in yet? For the love of god guys, I need it! lol Also, be a dear and post it out a day early cos I have to take the kids to their grandparents on Friday so wont be able to play it.

I thought you were banned.;)
I think you should have thought up a more convincing and tear jerking story than that one.:)

GAME website says ' released in 2 days' ... If my eyes are not playing tricks on me that would mean Thursday? maybe early release after all

I'm constantly checking my bank and my game account to see if money's gone out and the game has been shipped. County cricket's started, a new game on the horizon and the patch is in certification. And careet mode doesn't look that bad after all. Bring on my Lancs v Yorkshire t20 as my first game!

Game arrived this morning. Imported from India through a relative who sent it Friday evening. ?38 including delivery.

Hi guy's and all.

My first post here, been doing a lot of reading before joining and yes, it is Don Bradmans 14 that has brought me here.

I also done a per-order from Amazon Uk, there saying the 11/04/ so hope it stays that way or before would be nice.

Anyway this seems a good place for all I need to know.:thumbs

GAME website says ' released in 2 days' ... If my eyes are not playing tricks on me that would mean Thursday? maybe early release after all

Hate to ruin the anticipation but I too thought that as when I preordered at the GAME shop they stated "you will have it by Thursday" (being the 10th) and then being a complete and utter idiot I said "you mean the 11th right?" and he replied "oh yeah sorry Friday the 11th, but well have it in the shop on Wednesday delivered the computer system tells me".

Great! :noway

Although I have qualms about the ?42.99 price I've pre-ordered just now from Amazon. Reason being that I know I'll play it a lot to make up for the value. Will start with a simple T10 game I think.

It has an estimated delivery of 12th April on mine although I clicked Pre-order. Hope that is a red herring.

Last edited:
Hate to ruin the anticipation but I too thought that as when I preordered at the GAME shop they stated "you will have it by Thursday" (being the 10th) and then being a complete and utter idiot I said "you mean the 11th right?" and he replied "oh yeah sorry Friday the 11th, but well have it in the shop on Wednesday delivered the computer system tells me".

Great! :noway

well I will know first thing when i check our delivery notes as i think its hitting our store 2moz. As much as it would be nice i highly doubt we would be allowed to put it on the shopfloor till the friday i wouldnt of thought.. Iv never once seen a game come out and say sell when whenever you get it lol would be nice tho. but either way you should be able to pick it up from your local store friday i reckon :)

Dust Dubai dust off ..
Just to annoy people this game is amazing ,you will be in cricket heaven .
First hour yer thinking not sure by the third hour can't put it down , so clever and by miles the best cricket game made .
Shopto game get it sent out ????

Dust Dubai dust off ..
Just to annoy people this game is amazing ,you will be in cricket heaven .
First hour yer thinking not sure by the third hour can't put it down , so clever and by miles the best cricket game made .
Shopto game get it sent out ????

Same dusted mine off this morning... It's amazing :)

Well they've already updated their site today and it doesn't appear as though they have stock yet, so no chance of it getting sent out today. There's always Duck Tales? :facepalm

CnhiaZi.png

Duck tales ive played that game its a quacker!

Users who are viewing this thread