Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

happy days just took delivery of my don bradman cricket 14 and the air mails it must have ;)
10 minutes after tru blu announce release day ! lol

Last edited:
I order my copy from a UK store for a decent price of ?39.75, then a few hours laer the release date is confirmed as this Friday.

Coincidence?

Yes.

Is it wrong that I keep checking Shopto's website just in case! :p

Last edited:
I order my copy from a UK store for a decent price of ?39.75, then a few hours laer the release date is confirmed as this Friday.

Coincidence?

Yes.

Wow. Spooky. Same kind of thing happened to me recently. I had originally thought of having a fried egg. Suddenly decided against it. Look outside: raining! Spine-tingling non coincidence. I can tell you: did I have goose bumps or what: no.

You really think you could do Canada? I'd take your money :p

----------

Let me see if I can organise that...

Not worth betting on canada the odds would be sh?t!

----------

In fact england come here to scotland for a odi soon I think a wee tenners worth a punt! How strange that would be! Then what a yes vote? Who knows the world has gone mad!

Last edited:
Good to hear that a release day is confirmed. Will give it a couple of hours just to see if there's any change in price and then if not go on Amazon and order it.

Not worth betting on canada the odds would be sh?t!

----------

In fact england come here to scotland for a odi soon I think a wee tenners worth a punt! How strange that would be! Then what a yes vote? Who knows the world has gone mad!

Please vote YES and take all of your countrymen back at the same time.:yes

Last edited:
I presume if shopto haven't dispatched it yet that it won't be leaving today :(

I presume if shopto haven't dispatched it yet that it won't be leaving today :(

safe to say buddy, i guess most UK online shops will ship best case tomorrow but most likely thursday to hit doormats friday

I've had my preorder done from GAME since last week, they GUARANTEED me that I will be picking my copy up in the 11th.

Quick, someone send the shopto guys another message asking if they have the stock. I would do it myself but ive been banned from shopto for contacting them to much.

Users who are viewing this thread