Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

i would have ordered from gameseek if i could have picked up from there site in person as i only live down the road

WOW I just got the letter from customs that I have to pay 27 euros import duty on game I imported from dubai.
:spy:spy:spy

My understanding is they have been told to sell as soon as possible but I am not seeing that from posts on here... I am following up to try and ascertain why this is occurring.

Ross any update on this as Game are saying nothing!!

Well dhump is in Germany so he has a good reason for importing. I was just wondering because I considered it and now it looks like it will cost twice as much and not arrive before UK release.

Ouch! Looks like I made the correct decision to just wait for the UK release. Pre-ordered from Game.co.uk

Well dhump is in Germany so he has a good reason for importing. I was just wondering because I considered it and now it looks like it will cost twice as much and not arrive before UK release.

He does indeed.

Agreed, it appears the gamble has not paid off. Not sure why getting it a few days before everyone else is actually a big thing, but each to their own. In the words of David Brent, "It's not a competition, Gareth!".

Whats the reason? Im in Germany too and I can have the game in 2-3 business days after release at around 20 euros cheaper from Amazon UK. PLUS not having to pay VAT/import taxes upon arrival. Not saying that its a stupid idea importing, if you got the money and cat wait why not right. But to me paying a hell of a lot more when you can get it only a week or so later makes no sense.

Has anyone who paid extra to get it from Dubai actually received it yet?

I got it on 3rd of April from Dubai actually just got bill for customs.

Users who are viewing this thread