Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

Me:Hi, Has this Item arrived at your warehouse yet?
Prakruth:Hello, my name is Prakruth. I?ll be glad to help you today.
Could you please help me with the order number?
Me:Hi, Prakruth. Yeah sure. One second pls
Prakruth:Sure.
Me:I canmot copy paste the order number from my tablet but its don bradman cricket 14
Prakruth:" Don Bradman Cricket 14 (PS3) " Is this the item you are referring to?
Me:Yes, that's the one Prakruth. :)
Prakruth:I can confirm to you that the item has arrived. It is set to dispatch on Thursday, 10 April 2014 for delivery on Friday, 11 April 2014.
Me:Thanks for the confirmation.
No chance for dispatch before Thursday?
Prakruth:I'm afraid not.

Connection went before I could ask him why Amazon couldn't dispatch it before said date. there is no street date to break, so what are they afraid of?

im hoping they come in at GAME on the wednesday delivery. be interesting to see what happens in terms of selling it early as we usually have to stick to our release dates

im hoping they come in at GAME on the wednesday delivery. be interesting to see what happens in terms of selling it early as we usually have to stick to our release dates

Do Game despatch online orders to customers on the same day that they despatch to you Dan?

not as far as im aware. i beleive they send them out to the stores tuesdays/wednesdays so we defo have them in for launch day mate. It all depends on the street date for when they send them out to customers

Any word on if PS3 and Xbox will be delivered together? Xbox appears to have been later in a few territories

after my scepticism that it was coming anytime soon... i've been proven wrong, but is anyone else so excited to get this game now?! Can't stop going on youtube to see the different features and the realism is fantastic! ROLL ON FRIDAY (hopefully Wednesday or Thursday though :cheers)

I hesitate to say this even knowing that retailers have the copies because until you have it, you don't have it, however, you're not the only one to fill the void with as negative a view as possible - there are plenty here proved wrong that should have counted to ten.

The Aussie date was 3rd, rest of world 4th, anyone that got it earlier was because retailers let it go early - totally out of our control - that's the situation you are in now the 7th a mere 3 days later than the 4th. Every territory has managed a leak from a retailer causing the rest to follow, lets see how you go.

Storm. Teacup full.

Shopto will hopefully get the game out tomorrow, they did the same with F1 2012 which they dispatched on Tuesday and we all got it on Wednesday.

I reckon this won't be released digital on Playstation Store right? Sigh.....

It's costing me around ?69 to order it from UK to Norway.... I guess I'll have to wait until summer when I'll be in London for a week :/

It's costing me around ?69 to order it from UK to Norway.... I guess I'll have to wait until summer when I'll be in London for a week :/

If it works out any cheaper for you, don't mind buying it for you and send it across to Norway.

Two months it will be on the store.

I hesitate to say this even knowing that retailers have the copies because until you have it, you don't have it, however, you're not the only one to fill the void with as negative a view as possible - there are plenty here proved wrong that should have counted to ten.

The Aussie date was 3rd, rest of world 4th, anyone that got it earlier was because retailers let it go early - totally out of our control - that's the situation you are in now the 7th a mere 3 days later than the 4th. Every territory has managed a leak from a retailer causing the rest to follow, lets see how you go.

Storm. Teacup full.

probably a long shot asking this but are the retailers under instructions to sell as soon as it arrives in store or to wait till friday?

probably a long shot asking this but are the retailers under instructions to sell as soon as it arrives in store or to wait till friday?

My understanding is they have been told to sell as soon as possible but I am not seeing that from posts on here... I am following up to try and ascertain why this is occurring.

Users who are viewing this thread