Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

Can't get it to send!
hi mate
did you phone aramex to pay vat , having phoned hmrc they suggest i go to my delivery service.
help needed need this game:facepalm

Yep, I rang Aramex (The destination office number on the page where you track your order) and paid by card

thx mate
just done the same, wow this is a expensive game know for us !
but on the postive side i will be playing don bradman 14 tomorrow
:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs

A bit like the U.K. release. Better Latte than never.:yes

classy.gif

i managed to avoid the VAT as i got it sent to a military address :-) #perks

I'd rather not put a price on my head and pay a bit of vat...

Just rang shopto and they've got it in. Website should update today, I'm told it could go out tonight because there's not too many preorders but realistically will probably be tomorrow. They've been given instructions that the release date isn't important

I'd rather not put a price on my head and pay a bit of vat...

Just rang shopto and they've got it in. Website should update today, I'm told it could go out tonight because there's not too many preorders but realistically will probably be tomorrow. They've been given instructions that the release date isn't important

Are you able to cancel shopto pre orders online in the event (unlikely) Amazon ships it before them? .

Ooooo this is good news and as I expected :D

Can anyone tell me if it is likely that the price on Amazon will drop to ?39.99? Or lower? ?42.99 seems a lot for a PS3 game.

Doubtful that Amazon will lower their price at this stage. However, as previously mentioned in past posts if you want the game cheaper you can get it for ?37.75 (Normal price ?39.75, then using the voucher code QUIDCO which takes a further ?2 off) from here: Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Playstation 3 - PS3 (Sports)

It also states the game will be released in 3 days from now (Thursday).

I am personally going with this option as I need to save a bit of coin. It's costing me a further ?4.99 on top to ship to Germany. My total is ?42.74 which is not too bad I think.

BOOM! :thumbs:

me and my friends just pre order our copies at GAME today. The guy have never heard of the game, he told me that Stuart broad once came to the store to Pre Order Ashes Cricket and he was like "dude you playing the Ashes anyway" lol.

can't wait to buy this game.

This is the reply I've got from ShopTo:

Hi,

I can confirm we will begin processing pre-orders for this title shortly. We will be dispatching these out this week, however our aim will be for these to arrive for the official Uk release date, this Friday.

Regards,
Andy

I don't suppose @BigAntStudios could give them a polite nudge in the right direction?!

Just pre-ordered via GAME online. Never used them before...anyone have any dealings with their pre-order service? Reliable enough?

Sorry if someone has already pointed this out, but I can also confirm shopto will NOT be getting any of the steel tin editions.

Users who are viewing this thread