Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

Hi

Just received an update from the retailer in UK that they will ship the game in the next 48 hours :cheers

Hope I have the game for this weekend

Sounds like they're expecting to receive stock on either Tuesday or Wednesday then. I'm hoping ShopTo stock it today.

Sounds like they're expecting to receive stock on either Tuesday or Wednesday then. I'm hoping ShopTo stock it today.

Good Luck to all of us! Hope we all can enjoy this weekend playing DBC. Lots of catching up to do with the other nations. :yes

Yes mate my mine turned up on friday, although i wont be able to play it until today as i got it sent to my works address as i work away during the week. Didnt wanna risk sending it home and it turning up today. So work tomorrow might be a struggle :-) Just for info i ordered late Monday, dispatched tuesday and arrive friday so pretty decent delivery.

Ordered mine Thursday still showing sitting in Dubai ,on holiday !
Being sent by Aramex was yours by them ?
Happy gaming for you :thumbs

Ordered from shopto myself. I'm in Ireland but if they send it on Wednesday I might have it for the weekend.

Ordered mine on Thursday too and for the last 24 hours its been sitting in the 'express' hub!

Ordered mine on Thursday and it was sat at the hub over the weekend but is with a local Amarex provider (DPD UK) today and will be there when I get home from work. I'm on leave for the next 2 days, can't wait to finish today.

Mine sitting in Dubai express hut since Friday !

it will be in UK customs mate, you'll have to call em as they would of held it for VAT/import tax to be paid.

it will be in UK customs mate, you'll have to call em as they would of held it for VAT/import tax to be paid.

Yep he's right @graham, I just rang up and it was sitting in customs. So I coughed up the VAT and its coming tomorrow now:)

Last edited:
Got an email back from Gameseek...

Good afternoon,

We apologise for any concern caused, we have changed our date to 11/4

Kind regards,
Lianne Morrison
GameSeek Customer Service.

Nice :)

Can anyone tell me if it is likely that the price on Amazon will drop to ?39.99? Or lower? ?42.99 seems a lot for a PS3 game.

Can't see it in my inbox - can you resend please? Cheers!

Can't get it to send!
hi mate
did you phone aramex to pay vat , having phoned hmrc they suggest i go to my delivery service.
help needed need this game:facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread