Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

According to member of staff I spoke to from Game uk, they should have the game in stock by wednesday for a friday release!
Also can anybody tell me if we will be able to share competitions and tours through cricket academy at any point.

Dont know if should be saying this but on friday I will be down and out with a dose of the flu! I can not work in case I infect anyone in my work place so quite possibly I could be off for 4 or 5 days! Is anyone else out there feeling a bit under the weather with friday approaching.?

Yeah after reading your post i am also feeling 'under the weather!!'
To be honest if the game is out friday I will happily go to work knowing I can play when I get back!!

@F1RacerDan does it matter whether you pre order from the game online rather than in store? I have placed my pre order online 2 wks ago but do you think steel books will only be for the people who pre order in store?

in the past the steelbooks books mostly get sent to stores but there has been the odd game where preordering online has seen steelbooks being sent out

According to member of staff I spoke to from Game uk, they should have the game in stock by wednesday for a friday release!

:mad

I'm away for a week and I leave on Thursday...

Id expect shopto to get them tues/weds and to have the game by thurs. Usually spot on with them

If it releases on Friday then I have a huge dilemma! Because I won't be at Friday night brass band practice!!! I will be playing the game. It normally wouldn't be a problem......but i'm the conductor. :yes

If it releases on Friday then I have a huge dilemma! Because I won't be at Friday night brass band practice!!! I will be playing the game. It normally wouldn't be a problem......but i'm the conductor. :yes

Got to be the most random post I've ever read.

Fair play though, each to their own. :thumbs

Hi

Just received an update from the retailer in UK that they will ship the game in the next 48 hours :cheers

Hope I have the game for this weekend

Has any one in UK got there copy delivered from Dubai yet?

Yes mate my mine turned up on friday, although i wont be able to play it until today as i got it sent to my works address as i work away during the week. Didnt wanna risk sending it home and it turning up today. So work tomorrow might be a struggle :-) Just for info i ordered late Monday, dispatched tuesday and arrive friday so pretty decent delivery.

Users who are viewing this thread