Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

Just got home and my copy was sitting there waiting for me from Gameseek! They've been brilliant all round. Game was posted yesterday, arrived today, great customer service and the cheapest I could find anywhere. I'll definitely be buying from there again.

No steelbook mind. But you can't have everything I guess ;)

Also, I know this sounds a little sad but I was really pleased it comes with a manual. Too many games come without them nowadays.

given that thefonz also seems to waging a war against the best game of all time in FM and SI games in general I can safely conclude he is an idiot.

Is he? Could you point me in the direction of some of his entitled rage as that stuff never fails to amuse me. GAMES OWE ME!

Just got home and my copy was sitting there waiting for me from Gameseek! They've been brilliant all round. Game was posted yesterday, arrived today, great customer service and the cheapest I could find anywhere. I'll definitely be buying from there again.

Also, I know this sounds a little sad but I was really pleased it comes with a manual. Too many games come without them nowadays.

cool man glad someone had good gameseek experience glad suggested people try - always worth ago!

What time did they dispatch it yesterday?

For anyone still waiting. It will be worth it.

Got home from work and have played 2 hours nets and match practice. It's the pro evo of cricket for me.

Absolutely superb feeling. Yet to take on a real match as I like to ease myself into it. You can tell that this game has been designed by cricket fanatics though. Wonderful.

I know it has bugs but it really is a delight. Finally a cricket game I'll be proud to have my mates round and play.

What time did they dispatch it yesterday?

I didn't get an email saying it had been posted. I only knew because I checked in my account at Gameseek. I'd say between 3-4pm, the 'pre-order' changed to 'Posted'.

Waited to 10pm last night for Amazon to dispatch so I could get the game today as they promised. Never happened.

Called up Game at 9am asking if they had stock at my local game store, was told they had 9 in stock, problem solved I thought, tired cancelling my Amazon order but got a message saying cancellation was not guaranteed as it was in the dispatch process.

Still I thought i would get it from Game and send back the copy from Amazon when it arrives. So i got to the store, told there is 1 copy in stock, was ready to pay when I found out it was ?49.99! I decided not to go ahead, just was not going to pay that much when I knew my Amazon order was about to be dispatched.

Called up Amazon and told them to make sure the order does not get cancelled.

The game has now been dispatched and if all is well I should have it tomorrow.

All this just to get my hands on a game lol

I didn't get an email saying it had been posted. I only knew because I checked in my account at Gameseek. I'd say between 3-4pm, the 'pre-order' changed to 'Posted'.

Mine still says Order Placed.

I don't understand as well how some people have ordered it from Amazon and it is coming tomorrow for them yet mine was delayed until the 26th?

Mine still says Order Placed.

I don't understand as well how some people have ordered it from Amazon and it is coming tomorrow for them yet mine was delayed until the 26th?

I think Amazon has received stock today but only a limited number of copies, they must have allocated the copies based on when they were ordered.

I ordered mine on the 4th and it has been dispatched today.

Never had anything come a day later with Royal Mail. Guess I'll have to wait until I get back from holiday.

Went there this morning and they had none. :(

I take it by your name you are from southend? if so then you might want to check lakeside if you have a car and you don't mind a quick jaunt up there.

I don't think my game is coming tomorrow. No dispatch yet. I'm hoping that it's just an error and hasn't be updated yet as someone ordered after me but had it dispatched quickly. Never knew getting a game could be so frustrating. :(

Mine at last! But I can't play it until Tuesday. Never mind.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    806.3 KB · Views: 18
Got it! And have been playing it for the past 6 hours. Ok...had to go over the border and get it from Sunderland Game! Walked in....eyes perusing the new releases section, fearing the worst...then saw the Don in his baggy green...got to till where an assistant asked me if I had pre ordered it. Heart sank as I replied 'no'. No problem though as he took my dosh and handed over game. Scarpered quick like in case the Mackem Mafia got me.

Users who are viewing this thread