Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

sorry guys dont take offence but not sure what the big deal about the steelbook is? isnt just a metal cover that goes over the actual game case?

I'm hoping the postman has my copy but yet to see him. Been 24 hours since ordering which I think was in their policy.

Have you actually called them to enquire about your order? Seems like the logical thing to do....

Have you actually called them to enquire about your order? Seems like the logical thing to do....

They're not operating the telephones at the weekend.

----------

The postman has been. No game. :mad

Im Selling one of the DBC14 games i've received,still sealed and will post recorded delivery within the uk - ?45 via paypal gift.
Pm if interested, thanks.

mmm there pretty good i prefer simply games there is a reason they are MVC indie retailer 2 years in a row I just dont get how they missed this release maybe thought the game would bomb as no ashes to stir interest up

Got my copy from Amazon today. Time to enjoy the game...So i thought.

The battery on my controller was dead, and the charging lead packed in, i finally managed to find another one after tipping my attic upside down.

Put the game in, and got an error saying "an error occurred during the start up operation..." All my other games work fine but i knew it cannot be the game that is faulty. The PS3 i am using is my brothers and it is jailbroken and it had something to do with that.

I was not going to let that stop me from playing the game, so i found a used PS3 on gumtree for ?60, by this time I had to go to work for my night shift.

But lucky for me I am a security officer of a office building which is empty at nights. So I have the PS3 with me here, but for some reason the game is making this annoying sound through out, i can't hear any of the actual game sound.

I tested the PS3 before i got it, so don't know what is going on here.

What a nightmare, just for this game.

But lucky for me I am a security officer of a office building which is empty at nights. So I have the PS3 with me here, but for some reason the game is making this annoying sound through out, i can't hear any of the actual game sound.

I tested the PS3 before i got it, so don't know what is going on here.

What a nightmare, just for this game.

That doesn't sound right and I can confirm that shouldn't happen. To me it looks like a fault with PS3. I suggest yoou try this game on another PS3 and if it works fine on it, get your ps3 exchanged.

That doesn't sound right and I can confirm that shouldn't happen. To me it looks like a fault with PS3. I suggest yoou try this game on another PS3 and if it works fine on it, get your ps3 exchanged.

I am at work at the moment so can't do that.

I am inclined to think it is the tv, because after i bought this PS3 i quickly set it up at home and put in DBC and it loaded up fine without any annoying sound, i didnt play it but the first few screens were fine.

Its just when I got to work and set it all up I am having this issue.

I dont have another game with me at the moment either so can't do any further testing right now.

I am at work at the moment so can't do that.

I am inclined to think it is the tv, because after i bought this PS3 i quickly set it up at home and put in DBC and it loaded up fine without any annoying sound, i didnt play it but the first few screens were fine.

Its just when I got to work and set it all up I am having this issue.

I dont have another game with me at the moment either so can't do any further testing right now.

Best thing is to take your ps3 to one of your bud's and try the game. Are you using HDMI cable or something else? That could be an issue as well.

Best thing is to take your ps3 to one of your bud's and try the game. Are you using HDMI cable or something else? That could be an issue as well.

HDMI.

I will try the game at home on my home tv, see how it goes.

Still haven't gotten my copy from amazon and apparently delayed. I was wondering how many people who ordered from amazon for xbox 360 have got a copy

Still haven't gotten my copy from amazon and apparently delayed. I was wondering how many people who ordered from amazon for xbox 360 have got a copy

The delay seems to only be with the xbox 360 copies, ps3 ones all seem to have been dispatched already. Also if you look on amazons website, they are saying they have the ps3 copy in stock, whereas the xbox one is 1-3 week delay.

There were equal numbers of Xbox and Ps3 disks shipped to the UK, there really shouldn't be a supply issue.

I have reported to Tru Blu that it has been posted on here by you guys that there are issues and they have immediately jumped on the phone to sort it. I really hope all is clear on Monday and apologise to anyone that could not get a copy on the 11th as was announced.

Users who are viewing this thread