Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

There certainly are supply problems where I live if people want to buy the game instore, some of my friends went to buy the game from our local gaming stores and they have sold out of both the versions, our local GAME advised them that they would be getting further stock in by the end of the week and took down their details.

Most have now ordered online but it looks like stores didn't order enough copies of the game and misjudged the demand.

There certainly are supply problems where I live if people want to buy the game instore, some of my friends went to buy the game from our local gaming stores and they have sold out of both the versions, our local GAME advised them that they would be getting further stock in by the end of the week and took down their details.

Most have now ordered online but it looks like stores didn't order enough copies of the game and misjudged the demand.

They certainly did. Many thinking the poor form from the Ashes would mean little interest - glad they are being proved wrong but understand it is frustrating on your end.

Luckily enough we bet against them and there is plenty of stock in the UK ready to ship.

Would it be possible for the steel case to be available to those of us that bought the game on preorder but, as the steel book wasn't available from game, didn't procure one?

Still waiting for dispatch. Getting annoyed now.

----------

The delay seems to only be with the xbox 360 copies, ps3 ones all seem to have been dispatched already. Also if you look on amazons website, they are saying they have the ps3 copy in stock, whereas the xbox one is 1-3 week delay.

I ordered PS3 and was it would be delayed.

Would it be possible for the steel case to be available to those of us that bought the game on preorder but, as the steel book wasn't available from game, didn't procure one?

I'm working on it... I will see what I can get done.

Had mine shipped from shopto last Thursday, but as I live in Ireland it wasn't delivered on release day. Hoping to have it when I get home :D

I'll be picking this up as a reward for finishing my final year project at Uni soon. Where's the best place to get it from in terms of price? Base.com looking promising at ?42.99. Anyone order from them?

did anybody get an xbox version from GAME?

my pre-order was free, so I didn't bother cancelling, yet i have never received any text saying it's available.

If you actually want it tomorrow then shopto are the best, rest are a gamble

did anybody get an xbox version from GAME?

my pre-order was free, so I didn't bother cancelling, yet i have never received any text saying it's available.

Yes I got mine in post on Friday! I did receive emails saying it was shipped etc!

If you actually want it tomorrow then shopto are the best, rest are a gamble

I'm still waiting for mine to be shipped out from gameseek that was ordered Friday lunch. Very disappointed, also not responding to e-mail Tec. Got until tomorrow 5pm to dispatch or I'm cancelling.

I'm still waiting for mine to be shipped out from gameseek that was ordered Friday lunch. Very disappointed, also not responding to e-mail Tec. Got until tomorrow 5pm to dispatch or I'm cancelling.

You still did not manage to get it? damn, feeling sorry for you shrimper, did you try GAME again? otherwise i hope you get it soon.

Ordered mine on Thursday from Game... shipped the same day but since I have it delivered to Netherlands am still waiting for it. Hopefully it will be here by tomorrow! Won't believe it when I have my hands on the game though :yes

Users who are viewing this thread