Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

My order on gamesee just says order placed that implies the next step is to dispatch yes?
Not replying to my communications either

No. Next it will be processing then dispatch. The likelihood is they have no stock and are waiting for their next batch. Just suck it up and cancel and reorder with shopto etc if you want good service.

Ordered from Amazon, didn't receive on Friday, was emailed to tell me there was a 'problem'.

Estimated delivery date was changed to Monday, then an hour or two later was changed to Tuesday.

I made a complaint and was informed that there was nothing that they could do and I would have to wait.

It then changed back to Monday and then arrived late on Saturday morning!

Not overly happy having booked Friday off work to play, but ah well, sounds like it could have been worse!

Wasn't a problem with stock when I ordered and they have stock now. No idea why it hasn't been shipped

Wasn't a problem with stock when I ordered and they have stock now. No idea why it hasn't been shipped

Don't understand why you haven't rang them already, surely better than watching their website since Friday....

did anybody get an xbox version from GAME?

my pre-order was free, so I didn't bother cancelling, yet i have never received any text saying it's available.

Yes, I did. It was posted on time by 1st class post but, it arrived a day after the release day. Not Game's fault.

mine was for store pick-up... obviously it doesn't matter but i just found it weird to have never heard a thing and wondered if anyone else pre-ordered it from a store and couldn't get it?

see you online!

I haven't got Xbox gold Dave ATM, I've never played any game online in my life!! I have a free one day gold thing somewhere from when I brought the controller, if I can dig it out ill let you know!! I'm only able to play on amateur so far just been playin my custom four day league.

Finally received the game in the mail today. Was sent thursday so obviously living in germany i was always going to get it later than others in the uk. I was so excited picking it out of the letterbox, opened the package and found the plastic case in about 10 pieces. Completely shattered! Was so annoyed. Sent a message to gameseek telling them about it and now i have to send it back and wait another week for a replacement! Not sure i want to wait another week now. I think i will get a refund and be done with it. Might pick up a second hand copy on ebay.

If only it came in perhaps a steel case then this would never have happened!!

Finally received the game in the mail today. Was sent thursday so obviously living in germany i was always going to get it later than others in the uk. I was so excited picking it out of the letterbox, opened the package and found the plastic case in about 10 pieces. Completely shattered! Was so annoyed. Sent a message to gameseek telling them about it and now i have to send it back and wait another week for a replacement! Not sure i want to wait another week now. I think i will get a refund and be done with it. Might pick up a second hand copy on ebay.

Bummer, sorry to hear it :(

Wow now you got me worried too :(.. ordered mine on Thursday too to be delivered in Netherlands, hasn't come yet but hope it comes in one piece!

Don't understand why you haven't rang them already, surely better than watching their website since Friday....

Been out the country.

I e-mailed them and it was dispatched straight after. Hopefully be there when I get back.

Was asked by the UK distributor to post this:

attachment.php

Attachments

• UK Retailer_List Update 11-04-14 b.jpg
    UK Retailer_List Update 11-04-14 b.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 86
AND give us a clue to where the steel books are hiding. In the UK they a rarer than a wonka golden ticket!

Users who are viewing this thread