Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

Is it really that difficult to find out what happened to the steelbooks? Surely a phonecall to Tru Blu and Alternative Software is all it takes?

It's not as if we're trying to locate the Brink's-MAT bullion, is it?

Is it really that difficult to find out what happened to the steelbooks? Surely a phonecall to Tru Blu and Alternative Software is all it takes?

It's not as if we're trying to locate the Brink's-MAT bullion, is it?

I know where they are, in the UK but not with you guys - they were not sent out as they should have been - I need to understand what is going to be done about it and how.

As the developer this goes far from my control but I am doing my best.

I know where they are, not with you guys - I need to understand what is going to be done about it and how.

As the developer this goes far from my control but I am doing my best.

I guess if it was as simple as making a few phone calls we'd have them by now. Hunt them down!

All you guys giving out about the steelbooks and I stall haven't got my game :mad:(

Me neither :(

And now the post office here in Spain will be shut till Tuesday, thanks to Easter. This Amazon/Game thing was a big mess.

Me neither :(

And now the post office here in Spain will be shut till Tuesday, thanks to Easter. This Amazon/Game thing was a big mess.

Whats annoying is that I'm in Ireland, and people in the Netherlands and Germany have got their copies. Doesnt seem right given the distance :noway

Whats annoying is that I'm in Ireland, and people in the Netherlands and Germany have got their copies. Doesnt seem right given the distance :noway

I havent got mine yet here in Netherlands.. ordered on Thursday from Game

If the Royal Mail do their job then I should have DBC tomorrow (Thursday)

If you *preordered* from Game then please PM me.

I pre-ordered from Game a week ago on the 10th, being told to expect 3-5 days. The ordering system suggested that you could track orders but I couldn't figure out how to do it.

Emailed them and was told that there is no tracking on international orders (what the hell, that's exactly what you would want tracking for) and nothing can be done unless there is no delivery after 45 days. Brilliant customer service...

Also silly me had it sent to my work address, which is closed all next week, so if I don't receive it today I'm up Ashes 2013 creek without a Bradman 14 paddle.

[\firstworldproblems]

Haven't even thought about any entitlement to a steel book hehe, although the good guys at BA could probably get one out to me quicker than I actually receive the game from Game :D

Assuming this is for steelbooks I did but am not bothered about getting one.

It is. I am trying to find how many people actually pre-ordered from Game.

It is. I am trying to find how many people actually pre-ordered from Game.

i pre-ordered from Game in store. It was a free pre-order code, so i never cancelled it when i purchased the game elsewhere. to this day I have never received any text/email from them telling me the game is available to pick up (xbox version).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread