Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

In googles defense, any game with a licensed "Biggs" as both an umpire and batting-gear choice, would qualify the greatest cricket game of all time.

I think "Cricket gaming has had its iPhone moment" deserves its own poster.

I'd advise against that one. Out of context people *could* take that to mean "DBC is like an iPhone game".

----------

In googles defense, any game with a licensed "Biggs" as both an umpire and batting-gear choice, would qualify the greatest cricket game of all time.

"This game gets it"?

How about "Big Ant haven?t so much raised the bar with this game as changed the sport"?

Alternatively "Don Bradman Cricket 14 does not feel like a polished game".

Chief do you have the game yet and what do you think. Would love a review from you as you have made cricket games in the past and know cricket in general. Just not as good as DBC14.:p

----------

How about "Big Ant haven?t so much raised the bar with this game as changed the sport"?

Alternatively "Don Bradman Cricket 14 does not feel like a polished game".

It's better after the patch barmy.:yes

Now you're talking. I was a bit surprised that somewhere on the publicity materials it referred to it as "... an evolution in cricket gaming".
If anything deserves to be termed a *REVolution* in cricket gaming, it is this.

Lets not dick around like Richard, it's the best Cricket game of all time, really. It's so far in front of everything else we've had, even with a few dodgy bits... it's the polish on it that gets it across the line for me, especially the flawless sound-design. When you really hit the ball for the first time ever, it actually sounds like you really hit it. When you're on the defense, it again, sounds like you're on the defense. Crowd reacts to events on the field in an organic fashion, players move and have little quirky animation sets every now and then... the list goes on. It's all that stuff where it just gets it so right, which is why it's the best cricket game of all time, irrespective of the little niggles.

I'm looking forward to getting bails deep into the files when it's on PC and getting the ol' mod on...

Lets not dick around like Richard, it's the best Cricket game of all time, really.
I don't think anyone's arguing.

I was merely suggesting, tongue firmly in cheek, that presenting that "quote", without acknowledging that it's actually from the CEO of the company trying to sell it, was perhaps a little tricksy.

Yours, Jamie Firth, "The smartest guy in the world". :D

I hate you.

I hate everyone with the game.

I hope your xboxes and ps3s all blow up.

In fact, I hope your PCs blow up too so you can't play it on PC in a couple of months.

Don't worry, electricity will reach Switzerland one day.....

Don't worry, electricity will reach Switzerland one day.....

Last time I ever trust the British with anything. Useless poms.

I actually had a casual glance in a games shop. I couldn't find Bradman 14 but I found this...

2014_04_12_15_40_42.jpg

2014_04_12_15_40_51.jpg

Looks to be up there with this one..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    309.1 KB · Views: 21

Users who are viewing this thread