Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

Last time I ever trust the British with anything. Useless poms.

I actually had a casual glance in a games shop. I couldn't find Bradman 14 but I found this...

Ha ha! that looks like "fun". I had a look on youtube at a couple of Eurodriver or whatever it is called, videos.....a bloke driving a lorry from Cardiff to Gdansk......the highlight of the video being the overtaking of another lorry somewhere in Belgium......the amazing thing was he sounded as excited as someone playing GTA.......

I hate you.

I hate everyone with the game.

I hope your xboxes and ps3s all blow up.

In fact, I hope your PCs blow up too so you can't play it on PC in a couple of months.

I had to wait an extra week to get the game. :(

Lets not dick around like Richard, it's the best Cricket game of all time, really.
I don't think anyone's arguing.

I was merely suggesting, tongue firmly in cheek, that presenting that "quote", without acknowledging that it's actually from the CEO of the company trying to sell it, was perhaps a little tricksy.

Yours, Jamie Firth, "The smartest guy in the world". :D

Is the quote from me? I didn't know that!

Is the quote from me? I didn't know that!
From the announcement press release:

"It is indeed an honour to be able to bring the greatest player to a technology savvy generation of fans in what promises to be the greatest cricket game of all time," said Sebastian Giompaolo, Managing Director for HES.

I'm sure others have said it too, perhaps they're the ones being quoted :p

I would greatly appreciate some assistance.

If I wanted to buy Don Bradman Cricket 14 on Playstation near Canterbury in the UK tomorrow how would I do that?

I phoned up game and a few other stores today and they do not have it in stock. I could order on Amazon and wait until Tuesday- but I would like to support an independent store on this one.

Cheers Lads.

If your local shops don't have it on stock I don't think there's much you can do. Call around I guess and see if anywhere has it. The UK release and availability has been a total mess.

UK Stores

Does anyone know any stores in the UK that stock DBC14, or failing that, is it possible to buy a digital download code?

Digital download for all platforms, PC/Xbox360/PlayStation3 will begin early June.

----------

I have been told that the game is now widely available in the UK.

If you are having issues obtaining the game it would be great if I could get a list of areas together so as to get to the bottom of it and have it fixed. something like "Game XXXXXXX does not have it".

Digital download for all platforms, PC/Xbox360/PlayStation3 will begin early June.

----------

If you are having issues obtaining the game it would be great if I could get a list of areas together so as to get to the bottom of it and have it fixed. something like "Game XXXXXXX does not have it".

Not checked if they have it or not, but as mentioned previously I pre-ordered from Game Welwyn Garden City and never received any information saying it was available.

Just got my game feom Gameseek, for only ?39.90, includind delivery, which I think is the cheapest around!!
Ordered on Thursday, got it today with Friday being bank holiday! So pretty good service too!

----------

I had a web based conversation with GAME this morning, they under estimated the demand for Don Bradman's Cricket, and are expecting more stock to come back in after the Easter holidays,

As of now, no stock in Newark, Nottingham, Lincoln, Mansfield, Leicester or Skegness.

Normal online sites where you can buy games such as Tesco, Asda, Zavvi, The Hut, Simply Games don't even have the game listed.

Something has defiantly gone amiss with the UK release, not sure who's to blame though ?

Ashes cricket 2014 ? Marketing ? England's dismal tour of Australia

Users who are viewing this thread