Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

Also to be fair, April wouldn't be seen as an ideal time to be stocking cricket games England, with the Premier League finale taking all the sports coverage. Especially this year when our test summer starts so late.

I don't know. The county season is just starting and the IPL is on. Most people who play will just be starting matches too.

I'd say this is the perfect release time for the UK. The season just starting, new era of English cricket. Lancs looking for a new coach... Not ideal for most countries, but if the game advertised County Cricket being included that could sell more at the moment, as I didn't realise till late on.

I'll agree with that. The main reason I want the game is I've been longing for a County Cricket game for years.

Will Don Bradman Cricket be on the Playstation store

Does anyone know if the game as other Big ant titles do , appear for download on the Playstation Store?

Please advise..................

Just as an update, I went into Game in Harrogate today to see if they had any stock. They said that they had only received two copies (long gone) and aren't expecting any more in (suggesting that this was partly because they thought the price was too high to sell at volume). They suggested going on line.

Interestingly if you go to Game's online store and look under PS3 (or XBOX360)>Category: Sports>Sub-Category: Cricket...it doesn't appear. Unless you search by name it would be invisible to the casual browser looking for a cricket game.

Overall I don't think that Game are the most effective retail channel for DBC14...hopefully Amazon is picking up the slack.

I'm waiting for the PC release...so the availability of PS3 and XBOX360 versions is of only academic interest to me (though I want it to be successful, of course). A bit worried, however, that this might repeat itself for the non-Steam physical PC release when it happens. My inclination is to go with Steam but was intrigued by the hinted at extras for the retail PC release (if I heard right on the Twistie3 interview).

DBC2014 has finally appeared on ASDA's website with a release date of 3rd May for XBOX 360 and PS3 ? very random, but at least they realise the game exists now.

As for Game (Skegness branch) , the customer adviser blamed import costs, and then had the cheek to say the game would cost ?60 if they ordered more in :lol

Argos have the game online , but you cannot drop into a store and get one

Still nothing at Tesco, Morrisons, Simply Games, Zavvi, The Hut

CEX which is an exchange store, has limited stock online , and less than 20 in their stores across the country for both 360 & PS3, however these are most likely to be returned games, so this is a good sign really that people who have brought the game are in no hurry to get rid ....

questions have to be asked of GAME though considering its the biggest retailer of console games in the U.K, no stock in their stores :facepalm

Has anyone heard if those of us that pre ordered from game but didn't get a steel book are going to be able to aquire one? I messaged Ross last week but haven't heard since.

Has anyone heard if those of us that pre ordered from game but didn't get a steel book are going to be able to aquire one? I messaged Ross last week but haven't heard since.

I'm just happy to have finally received the game. I'm not worried about a steel book, but it would cool because I did pre-order it hehe.

Luckily I did get mine on day of release here.
But I do know my 2 local Game stores never had stock. Swansea and Carmarthen, as I was looking for a copy for a mate. I did speak to Game customer services and was told no stock in the country if i wanted one I might be able to order online from their store.
Amazon still have loads of stock. :)

so mate now has a copy:)

Well I went to my local game store (Bristol) 2 stores in the centre had no copies left I eventually got a copy at a local independent shop played the game for about 4hrs 1st impression are good took me awhile to get use to batting/bowling batting against fast/medium bowlers im pretty comfortable with now spin still work in progress this is by far best cricket game looking forward to getting more into this game

Just been flat out, I will message those that have PM'd me when/if I can sort it out.

Users who are viewing this thread