Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

@BigAntStudios

Ok. This might be a stupid question and wrong place to ask but I am taking the risk.

Is there anyway I can get the game imported in Norway with the steelbook case of pre-order? Someone told me mightyape is the best solution to import in Scandinavia but I want the steelbook too :mad

There really isn't a way that I could guarantee a Steelbook into Norway for console as it was a pre-order bonus.

If you are asking about PC then stay tuned for options.

----------

If anyone is in the UK and pre-ordered the game with Game and did not get a Steelbook then please contact me ASAP if you have not already done so.

There really isn't a way that I could guarantee a Steelbook into Norway for console as it was a pre-order bonus.

----------

If anyone is in the UK and pre-ordered the game with Game and did not get a Steelbook then please contact me ASAP if you have not already done so.

Thanks @BigAntStudios for responding. I was talking about console actually. Will you guys sell some again later if left over ? :D

I would buy the PC one too if it will come with steelbook. You guys should talk to some distributors here. Cricket isnt as rare here as people may think.

Last edited:

----------

does it count if i pre-ordered with game, bought it from somewhere else and to this day have never been told by game that my pre-order is available?

Just bought the game for xbox

The jararocket will be online soon.:yes
Well hopefully if online doesn't disconnect me that is.:D

I love you @Ross. You're okay too @BigAntStudios ;)

EUpXI0o.jpg

PrC6lPN.jpg

Last edited:
Cheers for mine as well Ross. My damaged case for Tekken Tag Tournament 2 appreciates the pristine DBC case most of all. Now time to get the DBC sleeve on my wall.

Getting a few PM's for Steelbooks, unfortunately I can't get any more sent for the UK for the Console versions. That is why I posted above that I needed people to PM me ASAP.

I am sorry for those that did preorder from Game and didn't PM me prior but I did try to give as much time as possible and I also had to consider those that did PM me having to wait for theirs as they needed to go in one batch.

If you did PM me and didn't get a Steelbook then that is another matter, however I believe all have been sent.

I pre order mine from GAME and didn't get a steel case.
me and my friend both didn't..was abit upset but oh well its been over a month now.

Yeah got mine too today ! Thanks ross :cheers

Getting a few PM's for Steelbooks, unfortunately I can't get any more sent for the UK for the Console versions. That is why I posted above that I needed people to PM me ASAP.

I am sorry for those that did preorder from Game and didn't PM me prior but I did try to give as much time as possible and I also had to consider those that did PM me having to wait for theirs as they needed to go in one batch.

If you did PM me and didn't get a Steelbook then that is another matter, however I believe all have been sent.

I PM'd you several weeks back - no steel book though? Did i miss out?

Thanks.

I PM'd you several weeks back - no steel book though? Did i miss out?

Thanks.

I found your PM's but did not see an address - did you email it to me? Please take this to a PM and I will sort it for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread