Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

i had my mrs house bound for 2 days... incase of the delivery... and it got delivered (GAME) and she didnt even know it arrived till i got home!......

Game still had a copy left :).

Going ok so far bowling but I've found batting impossible in career mode because it's either slog or defend as I find no way to simply tap it out for singles.

Mine is still yet to be shipped from Gameseek.

I just don't know what companies to trust or give my business to any more.

Game still had a copy left :).

Going ok so far bowling but I've found batting impossible in career mode because it's either slog or defend as I find no way to simply tap it out for singles.

yeah batting is just ridiculously hard.
should have amature as a option..although I am getting the hang of it but still annoying as hell.

I wonder what happened to the UK's allocation of steelbooks? No one in the UK has managed to come accross any at this stage. Is Alternative Software holding them back for themselves?

Finally amazon have managed to dispatch at 3am this morning. Now the waiting game for the post!

got my copy from gameseek yesterday, good game big learning curve as didnt play CA, need to figure out best teams to DL bit as some face's on players look nasty! haha :p

Tell them to send my one. :(

i know must admit is was strange yours wasn't shipped all i can think of when you ordered it was further back in the Q to be done and with Friday being release day maybe they ran out of time but they should have replied to you email wise, i just kept badgering them until they replied

i know must admit is was strange yours wasn't shipped all i can think of when you ordered it was further back in the Q to be done and with Friday being release day maybe they ran out of time but they should have replied to you email wise, i just kept badgering them until they replied

I'm hoping it is just an error on their website as someone on here said they ordered after me around 2:45 and got it shipped around 3:30.

Someone out there doesn't want me to have this game. Ha.

Anyone who hasn't purchased this game yet can buy from Gameseek for ?37.75 normally next day delivery...

you will need to enter voucher code : Quidco at check out :)

Received my amazon preorder this morning, guess what..no steel book from them too, looks like the UK have been shafted again..get the game late and no steel book from anwhere Game online/instore, shopto, amazon, gameseek..etc.
On the game front yeah it's great and really enjoying it but ive been so busy concentrating on what my thumbs are doing im missing whats going on the screen, little bit frustrated at the moment.

I'm hoping the postman has my copy but yet to see him. Been 24 hours since ordering which I think was in their policy.

Users who are viewing this thread