Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

Did anybody in the UK ever receive the steelback case?

I sent my email to Ross as soon as I saw the message and I've never received anything...Its just a case I know so i'm not moaning, just wondering if anyone got it

I sent my email to Ross as soon as I saw the message and I've never received anything...Its just a case I know so i'm not moaning, just wondering if anyone got it
I got my case a couple of weeks after PM'ing @Ross (does that still work on new forum).

Everyone that PM'd me at the time was sent a Steelbook.

No, I didn't. I sent my request as soon as I saw the message too. Never mind, it's only a piece of tin. Plastic is the future.

Great idea about the free weekend on steam - I really think that could work so well as the gameplay is so fresh and innovative and there is so much depth to the game that hopefully once played people will buy it or even recommend it to friends and raise the overall profile of the game.

Great idea about the free weekend on steam - I really think that could work so well as the gameplay is so fresh and innovative and there is so much depth to the game that hopefully once played people will buy it or even recommend it to friends and raise the overall profile of the game.

Totally agree but need to time it right. Not during a Steam sale and during a major Test series / competition but I think the latter window is gone for the time being.

i certainly got mine - it was a lovely surprise to have it drop through the post box one saturday morning about 10 minutes after i'd posted a rant about the run-out bug in effect at the time...

of course, all the used panties that seem to keep coming now that @Ross has my address are a different matter.

Totally agree but need to time it right. Not during a Steam sale and during a major Test series / competition but I think the latter window is gone for the time being.

World cup coming early next year, so there's that I suppose. The only problem being is it's still so far away that you can't even guarantee there will still be the interest in the game to justify the offer.

World cup coming early next year, so there's that I suppose. The only problem being is it's still so far away that you can't even guarantee there will still be the interest in the game to justify the offer.

I think the offer will create the interest. Now, during the India series would be ideal.

By the World Cup, I'd be hoping that DBC15 was just around the corner!!!

I don't see this this game on any shelves in gaming stores near me. (360 or PS). Not even pre owned. I might see what I can get for my 360 version for trade in.

I don't see this this game on any shelves in gaming stores near me. (360 or PS). Not even pre owned. I might see what I can get for my 360 version for trade in.

It's funny you mention this actually. Back when it was released for 360/PS3, I went in to GAME to buy the PS3 copy and like you, I didn't see it on the shelves. I asked the guy behind the counter, and they actually did have it in stock. It seems they didn't actually want to put it on display!

Unbelievable!

I've been told it should be all over the UK now :(

Users who are viewing this thread