Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

Yes I did, but nobody listened. :yes

They did, Zombie, they did. There are great numbers all over the world.

The retailers and distributors didn't believe the want for the game but now they do.

So basically you've shown them the pre-order numbers from around the globe and they've changed their mind?!

I was only joking Ross. I hope they listened.
My only regret is that I am away on holiday on the 4th.
I have asked GameXchange if they are also releasing on the 4th.

Last edited:
So I'm guessing the UK guys weren't interested in DBC14 (for whatever reasons) but now they've seen that their is great demand for the game in other parts of the world they now want a piece of the cake?

i have just had my annual leave request for the 11th approved. on that basis i'd say a 4th April release is 100% guaranteed!

Either way it's good news for the uk :)

So I'm guessing the UK guys weren't interested in DBC14 (for whatever reasons) but now they've seen that their is great demand for the game in other parts of the world they now want a piece of the cake?

can't be that, because the UK deal was done when they announced 13 March... if you think it wasn't you're calling @Ross a liar.

can't be that, because the UK deal was done when they announced 13 March... if you think it wasn't you're calling @Ross a liar.

I should've been clearer. I mean a majority of the UK retailers weren't interested.

The distribution was never an issue, it's about the numbers.

I'm guessing that people here have also been promoting the game in different ways. I posted links to the game on my Facebook page quite a while ago. People have been showing a lot of interest. How much commission do you pay Ross?

Users who are viewing this thread