Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

Well when I contacted Game they denied they were stocking it but I suspect the person I spoke to was a bit behind the curve.
I even directed him to the Headrow tweet...

7 minutes for an answer, that's good service.

got this from shopto

attachment.php

Attachments

• shopto.png
    shopto.png
    8.3 KB · Views: 100
I'm guessing that people here have also been promoting the game in different ways. I posted links to the game on my Facebook page quite a while ago. People have been showing a lot of interest. How much commission do you pay Ross?

I still have not been payed for my street walking ordered by Ross but being serious I am glad we help by word of mouth.:thumbs

I should've been clearer. I mean a majority of the UK retailers weren't interested.

Distributors do a deal based on retailers interest in advance. It's been a scary month at retail globally and everyone thinks there is a major downturn on the way, big games have not sold as well as they should.

and yeah, thanks for quoting blockhead. I see he's still on the same old same old, obviously I'm missing so much but not seeing his posts...

I still have not been payed for my street walking ordered by Ross but being serious I am glad we help by word of mouth.:thumbs

Yup, I know it's not much but we're doing our little bit helps :)

Well at least Shopto are on the ball. I guess we can almost describe that as official...

a further follow up from them, that they are "looking into this now" so maybe it might move a bit.

-------

edit - who's gonna tell 79C what street walking means? (hint - it's prostitution.)

a further follow up from them, that they are "looking into this now" so maybe it might move a bit.

-------

edit - who's gonna tell 79C what street walking means? (hint - it's prostitution.)

Times are hard, even for prostitutes. 79c needs to top up his earnings somehow.:eek:

So are you shipping more or less than the amount of FIFA copies to the UK?

You forgot the :p or :rolleyes

Couldn't even guess how small a percentage of what that is, plucking numbers from nowhere, probably less than 5% of the day one.

-------

What that's why old ladies were touching my bum, Ross we need a little chat about my pay.

PS I know Blocker, see you online after the 4th ok.

You forgot the :p or :rolleyes
I think 79cricket has posted enough smilies for the lot of us.

Or to translate for his benefit, :wave :facepalm :clap :rolleyes :p

---

What about compared to Rugby Challenge or Rugby League Live - in the same ballpark despite being unlicensed and not near a major tour/tournament?

Times are hard, even for prostitutes. 79c needs to top up his earnings somehow.:eek:

Well Blocker was Ross number one but they had a fall out so I am just filling in ok:rolleyes. Please unblock blocker ross and just tell him he is a naughty boy.:yes

Users who are viewing this thread