Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

Put my pre-order in at GAME today. ?44.99 but worth it i'd imagine. This won't be a yearly sequel thing right?

GAME is on of the big retailers here in UK. You will be ok.

Check out their feedback and reviews on the net. I have found a bunch of websites slating their online store and delivery. Google for Game's review about shipping and delivery and you will be shocked. You get to read horror stories across the board, unlike amazon or shopto. I intend to stay away from them.

Check out their feedback and reviews on the net. I have found a bunch of websites slating their online store and delivery. Google for Game's review about shipping and delivery and you will be shocked. You get to read horror stories across the board, unlike amazon or shopto. I intend to stay away from them.

tbh no company has a perfect record theres always bad reviews of everything. i've used game for 6-7 years now never had a problem.

tbh no company has a perfect record theres always bad reviews of everything. i've used game for 6-7 years now never had a problem.

One off bad incident is fine but when all you see is an overwhelmingly poor track record across the board, it sets the alarm bells ringing. I googled "Has anyone in USA ordered games from game.co.uk" and found the following search results...

GAME reviews | Customer reviews of GAME | www.game.co.uk
GAME Online is composed of complete idiots... • Non-Gaming • Online Shopping • Eurogamer.net
http://www.giantbomb.com/forums/gen...hing-from-game-co-uk-don-t-worry-not-1454021/
Anyone recently pre-ordered from Game.co.uk? - Off-Topic - Giant Bomb

When Eurogamer and Giantbomb are slating a retailer, there's a reason for that. Try the same search with Shopto and you will mostly hear good things and positive feedback.

Edit: Here's shopto.net's corresponding review on Trustpilot - a score of 9.3 out of 10 compared to 1.8 out of 10 for Game. I'm sorry but that's not one odd bad incident but an extremely poor record of consistently bad service.

http://www.trustpilot.pt/review/www.shopto.net?page=3

Last edited:
One off bad incident is fine but when all you see is an overwhelmingly poor track record across the board, it sets the alarm bells ringing. I googled "Has anyone in USA ordered games from game.co.uk" and found the following search results...

GAME reviews | Customer reviews of GAME | www.game.co.uk
GAME Online is composed of complete idiots... • Non-Gaming • Online Shopping • Eurogamer.net
Don't buy anything from game.co.uk (don't worry, not spam) - General Discussion - Giant Bomb
Anyone recently pre-ordered from Game.co.uk? - Off-Topic - Giant Bomb

When Eurogamer and Giantbomb are slating a retailer, there's a reason for that. Try the same search with Shopto and you will mostly hear good things and positive feedback.

Edit: Here's shopto.net's corresponding review on Trustpilot - a score of 9.3 out of 10 compared to 1.8 out of 10 for Game. I'm sorry but that's not one odd bad incident but an extremely poor record of consistently bad service.

ShopTo.Net reviews | Customer reviews of ShopTo.Net | www.shopto.net | page 3

I'm just saying i've never had a problem with them. it's completely up to you where you go for the game. :) Was just sharing my experience with them.

I can understand some of the horror stories behind game.co.uk. As i found out at first hand when pre-ordering games for my PS4. They were very awkward when i wanted to cancel my orders that's for sure.

I was able to cancel them in the end, but had to make another trip in after 4 weeks to do it :(

WOW a lot of hate for my workplace up in here lol well im not getting into arguments but the website is ran different to the stores and for the best experience go instore.. simples :)

anyway this is off topic and i was only informing the community of the confirmed date that we have. All i know is if you pre order it in a store you will be playing it on the 4th lol so that is that

WOW a lot of hate for my workplace up in here lol well im not getting into arguments but the website is ran different to the stores and for the best experience go instore.. simples :)

anyway this is off topic and i was only informing the community of the confirmed date that we have. All i know is if you pre order it in a store you will be playing it on the 4th lol so that is that

do you know if you have steelbook mate?

For folks who aren't based in UK, website is the way to go but when you compare Game's online feedback compared to its competitors, it does paint a sorry picture... definitely something Game should work on.

That moment when DBC14 drops through the letterbox...

FYq7M_gif_2520.gif

I'm still going to be buying this game but isn't it a bit expensive for a cricket game? I mean Shopto have it for ?47.86, GAME ?44.99, don't think I've seen it anywhere cheaper than that. Will the price drop before release or is this what its going to stay at, very rarely have I paid more than ?40 for a game even on preorder. Oh well, let's hope it's worth it.

I'm still going to be buying this game but isn't it a bit expensive for a cricket game? I mean Shopto have it for ?47.86, GAME ?44.99, don't think I've seen it anywhere cheaper than that. Will the price drop before release or is this what its going to stay at, very rarely have I paid more than ?40 for a game even on preorder. Oh well, let's hope it's worth it.

I don't think that the price will drop. I used my Game points so I managed to get the game for ?35.99. If you have bought games from Game before, and have registered with them, check your account, you might get a pleasant surprise.
If you have played the nets session you will see that the game will be worth the money.

Users who are viewing this thread