Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

Just pre ordered mine though shopto.net, looks like a good reputable site. Can't wait for the release now!

Any one on ps3 ( just asking an off topic question as i want to see how much are on ps3 as i want to play them all) (ONE BY ONE)

My guess is the steel book will be for people who preorder! thats how it works for a most games mate

LMAO i am sorry for my utter rubbish about the steelbook, i thought that the steelbook would have been like a added promotion with the pre order stated before buying, i was wrong right then tomorrow first thing i am going to pre order from GAME i cant wait and Thanks for making me see sense :cheers

Thought i'd go back in time a few years and look at the build up/first impressions to our last console cricket game 'International Cricket 2010'.

The release date for IC10 was 18th June and I received my copy 3 days before the actual release date (via ShopTo) ;) So if the same happens again then some of us could potentially have the game by April fools day!

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/international-cricket-2010-forum/international-cricket-2010-impressions-thread-67159.html

Just read the first page of that thread and I have to quote you:

"Just had a weird experience, Broad bowls it, Katich edges it to the keeper but i cant time my catch good enough and the ball rolls down to third man but the fielder from slip chasing it stops..then runs agian..then stops..and then eventually picks up the.

Oh well, lets just hope thats a one off."

Sounds like another game we know...?!

Thought i'd go back in time a few years and look at the build up/first impressions to our last console cricket game 'International Cricket 2010'.

The release date for IC10 was 18th June and I received my copy 3 days before the actual release date (via ShopTo) ;) So if the same happens again then some of us could potentially have the game by April fools day!

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/international-cricket-2010-forum/international-cricket-2010-impressions-thread-67159.html
Interesting to see the positivity there. I always thought it was an okay-ish game limited by all the old features of cricket games (still the best we have unfortunately).

As a side-note, has a good ever been as hyped and looked forward to on here as DBC?

Interesting to see the positivity there.

Well this is why I should never review games because despite the initial positivity surrounding IC10 it wasn't actually that good, It's still the best cricket game we have available (until April 4th ;)) but that's not saying much considering the cricket games before it.

As a side-note, has a good ever been as hyped and looked forward to on here as DBC?

I don't know, someone else would have to answer that but i'm guessing no other cricket game has matched the hype surrounding this one.

LMAO i am sorry for my utter rubbish about the steelbook, i thought that the steelbook would have been like a added promotion with the pre order stated before buying, i was wrong right then tomorrow first thing i am going to pre order from GAME i cant wait and Thanks for making me see sense :cheers

Lol I wasn't sure if u was being sarcastic or not ha but I'm just passing on info as I actually work for game ;) there isn't a special edition available and you can only get a steel book for a special edition which costs more as it would include extra content and as this game doesn't they will send us steel books with standard games to purely push pre orders.. Hope this helps :)

i wouldn't mind... by a lucky fluke i happen to be working from home 1st April!

Are shopto going to change their release date to reflect the WW release date?

Im getting an itchy trigger finger and am very close to preordering with GAME

Users who are viewing this thread